Just Cavalli F/W 08.09 : Kate Moss by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

^ Who was? :unsure:

Kate's hair looks really limp and stringy in these pictures.

^he=cavalli. he supposedly said some bad things about her topshop collection...

I absolutely love Kate, but I can't seem to like this campaign. I've been looking at the pictures for the past few minutes, and I just don't like them. Something about them feels cheap to me.

Daria managed to make the H&M collection look upscale but Kate and the other weird dudes just...aren't.

OK, I officially love this campaign. Definitely my most favourite campaign this season thus far!

I'm loving this too, It really has a retro vibe on it... It looks like an old Marianne Faithfull pic

I don't like this. Its too casual for an ad campaign. It has more of an editorial feel imo

kmrjc.jpg

{my own scan from Elle Collections Aut/Winter}

I really like the way kate looks in this. One of my favorite ads for this season..

^^ yeah, no tacky clothes I guess. Kate looks great, but I don't like green background much.

I don't care if it's a bit too casual for an ad campaign, Kate looks absolutely fantastic in those pics!

only kate can make tacky look fabulous. another model would make this ads look really terrible.

hmm its a big diversion from the normal calvali but its not too bad, kate looks good (but not stunning) and the guy horrid tbh.

Nevertheless, this is a step in the right direction for the house of calvali

^i agree, they are so much different than the usual cavalli campaigns and that freshness somehow makes me like the campaign. and of course kate makes it so much better, with any other model i think they would very ordinary and boring.

Wow, first pic in #51 is the best one of the whole campaign, I love it! Kate looks stunning!!!

thanks for posting the entire set. I like the first two.

Jedroot says this campaign was shot by Mert & Marcus, which would explain why Ms. Moss is looking a little... fresher than usual.

The colours are more M&M, but the angle and compostion in the first two are really I&V. Hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->