Yves Saint Laurent F/W 09.10 : Christy Turlington by Inez & Vinoodh

Actually wasn't Buddha just plump and jolly. I believe that is closer to the Hindu gods Shiva as well as Vishnu and Ganesh who are also portrayed as having 6 arms

god, it's getting scary!!! and is that man is andre segura???

That shot is kind of Avedon for Versace lite, no? It's just missing the wit, sensuality, elegance and movement.

Honestly, take out the naked guy and this could be a studio e from US Vogue.

Surprisingly the four arms shot is the first shot I like, it works quite well here
thanks vogue28 for the snaps :flower:

I like the concept, christy is gorgeous as usual although I do not really like a few pieces from this season's collection... but the add is lovely...

Even though I like Christy, love I&V and like the concept, I just cannot like these ads because the clothes are beyond hideous.

Eh. I'm a bit bored of the supers. :ninja:

*hides from tomatoes*

Actually wasn't Buddha just plump and jolly. I believe that is closer to the Hindu gods Shiva as well as Vishnu and Ganesh who are also portrayed as having 6 arms

Yeah, I guess so.:lol: Something along the lines of that.... lol.:lol::lol:

I can't believe I'm about to type these words about my favorite super but Christy looks bad in these ads! But it's not her fault because this concept plus the clothes is just bad!

i love the idea of the ads... but i think it would have been so much better with an unknown girl rather than christy.. it seems to literal of a choice to use her and shoot the ads in this style

blog_072209_extensions.jpg

lexposure.net
:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thanks for posting the new one. It looks okay.

I really like the new shot. Christy looks fantastic, almost unrecognizable in some shots.

^i have no idea. and honestly, this is one big off point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->