Chloé F/W 09.10 : Sigrid Agren, Karlie Kloss & Kasia Struss by Mikael Jansson

If they were going to abuse photoshop couldn't they have just cut and pasted the girl's heads onto the bodies from one of the myriad of old Chloe ads that look just like this? I mean there's a new photographer, new models, new designer, and yet nothing in this is new.

Mind boggling, and kind of amusing at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love new Chloe add. Kasia, Sigrid :heart:, even Karlielooks good.
Thanks Dean.:flower:

I am disappointed this season. It just doesn't do anything for me and usually I tend to like Chloe ads, unfortunately not this time. Sigrid doesn't look like herself...

for me all the time Sigrid is so much different in each of picture.. but this is good for model to have different faces! not to be all the time the same :wink: it's boring to watch the same face

Last edited by a moderator:
Romantic and girly. Not bad, but the models look kind of bored.

Is KARLIE KLOSS the face of CHLOÉ!?

Well, she is in this campaign so for at least this season she is one of the face of Chloe.

^ Oh thanks for the info!

what have they done to my girl sigrid? :( they should'vek ept the hair and make-up from the runway show, it was amazing there

Oh Karlie and Sigrid are so gorgeous :wub:,they literally outshine ugly Kasia!
The concept could be a little boring yeah,but it suits the mood of the collection:young and charming

I still can't stop laughing looking at their heavily photoshopped faces :lol:

I'm sorry but Mikael should fire his retoucher(s) :ninja:

:rofl:

I love it!I love the beige,love the clothes,it's very fall and that's what i want to see.

I love it!I love the beige,love the clothes,it's very fall and that's what i want to see.

Totally agree, although they are photoshopped to death, its a BEAUTIFUL Fall campaign, maybe the best so far that we have seen. I could really picture women wanting this collection.:flower:

I actually like this. Divas strutting through a corn field in couture. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->