Chloé S/S 2015 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
ir7tk4.png

Screencap from chloe.com

It's back to Phoebe Philo's early frilly collection for Chloe.:huh:One step forward 10 steps back...

Last edited by a moderator:
Divine, Gorgeous, the best collection of Claire, the vibe is so fresh.....:wub:

This feels so much like Hannah MacGibbon's Chloe, with the 80s big curly hair and 80s romanticism. But it is not good, I have never liked the current Chloe although I think she was good at Pringles.
Recent Chloe simply cannot seem to get out of this Charlie Angels' looks except when Paolo was doing it.

Are her days numbered yet?, because Hannah was fired for consistently turning out much better collections.

Those gowns have been done to death, and it's also too soon for anything that resembles a gladiator sandal to make an appearance on the runways. Especially during a period when Chloé's wearable accessories have never been worse.

I was expecting an atrocity similar to previous collections, but I'm really not getting the hate for this. It's fun, it's fresh, it's feminine, it's fluid, it's everything Chloé should represent. Although the footwear is hideous, and the first two dresses remind me of Julien Macdonald for some reason. And yeah, it is a little on the safe side. But I think the good outweighs the bad here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Her best collection for the house yet. It's effortless and so attractive. Definitely my favorite collection of the season, so far!

Love the opening white lace dresses and the bags are fabulous!

I have always adore Chloe footwear. This collection is such a letdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calvin Stark
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->