Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

Guessgirl96, you look fab in your Silverado...I've been eyeing the cream with the python marks...but yours look so fab too!!!

I think the size is great on you as well.

chloe silverado doctor bag

ok.. i'm falling in love with this bag... you can say i'm slow, but i just realise that this bag is a beauty.
anyone else have this bag? please pot pic of your silverado doctor...
what do u think about this turquoise? which colour does this bag comes with? is there's a raspberry?

chibi, I know there are black, chocolate, tan and turquoise.
Don't know if there are anymore colours.... but I know this style comes in python leather too! You might be interested...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hipkitten , that pictures were taken by me :P

chibi,
I like the turq color. I prefer the satchel style more, but only because I can't get the doctor style to fit on my shoulder comfortably.

Can someone please tell me what are the difference between these two? Are they the same colour?
I know the first one is from FW 04, which is Kirsten Dunst one.... but how about the second one? Is that from SS 05? Is that the new chocolate brown after FW 04?
I know the original brown from FW 04 doesn't have the Chloe stamp, but they have it after the FW04. The second one obviously has the Chloe stamp on it.
If anyone know, please tell me! Thanks! :flower:

i wanted a silverado bag for so long and now i can get one but do you gals think they bag is too old?? is it still in style? should i buy another bag?

If that's what you want, go ahead and get it :flower:
Don't let trends dictate what you should buy..there are quite a few knock-offs of this bag, but I love mine everytime I take it out of the dustbag and it still attracts looks and compliments.

I love my silverado, who cares if is "IT" or not. As long as you like it, then get it. Why get a bag that you can see everyone is carrying around? Get something you really like....

I'm considering an olive silverado satchel...does anyone own one in this color? just curious!
though I love the python...don't think I am yet ready for it! it's a bag in its own league-- beautiful!

Thanks Spiralswoman,looks beautiful!
Yours does look like the olive I have on hold...I'm picking up the olive silverado satchel tonight, but not sure if I should actually purchase it or not...how does the bag hold up in terms of stains, since it isn't the darkest of bags?

Thank you mintpearl! Well, I've had the bag for several months now, and it is still quite new. However, I've only used it a couple of times. The bag is made out of buffalo leather, which is quite thick and has a tendency to scratch very easily. Apparently this is natural and contributes to the distressed design of the bag, or so I was told by my SA at Alohrarag. You can see some of the scratches in the pic I posted, but they sort of blend in to the look of the bag... hope I'm making sense?

That's a lovely bag, spiralsnowman!

I have been looking for the silverado satchel in red for the longest time and your picture just makes me want one right now so badly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->