Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

:flower: You're welcome, Tiger1!

I really want to know which one you decided to buy.... or post a pic :P

That is gorgeous mammab, you remind me that I should take my one out and about when I get home.

mammab said:
I saw the most beautiful silverado phyton yesterday at my local Nordstroms. It was a beautiful creamy-beigy-ivory color. It was truly beautiful and if I liked phyton, I would have definitely bought it.

Hi mammab, I'm a little behind but I know exactly the colour you are talking about! :woot: It's divine...:heart: After seeing it, I couldn't think of any of the '05 colours even though they were ON SALE!

It looks a little like this one the Lindsay Lohan but RICHER tones.

http://lindsaystyle.hollywood.com/images/162.jpg

Btw, gorgeous bag!

BagladyShoegirl said:
Hi mammab, I'm a little behind but I know exactly the colour you are talking about! :woot: It's divine...:heart: After seeing it, I couldn't think of any of the '05 colours even though they were ON SALE!

It looks a little like this one the Lindsay Lohan but RICHER tones.

http://lindsaystyle.hollywood.com/images/162.jpg

Btw, gorgeous bag!

You know, it was more of a "tote" style (forgive me, I'm not too knowledgeable re: the silverado line) and there was no other color to the scales but it was a consistent beautiful white creamey beige color. I guess that's what caught my eye about it was the color and then how there was no black marks in it.

I need to stop thinking about that bag! Here I was thinking I didn't like the phyton and well.....ack. I need to stop visiting these boards or I am going to the poor house.

^^ mammab, are you talking about this one?

I love this colour :heart: Is gorgerous :rolleyes:

cutie_j said:
^^ mammab, are you talking about this one?

I love this colour :heart: Is gorgerous :rolleyes:

That is IT !! :woot: Oh my word, that is beautiful :blush:

I'm wearing my silverado today for the first time in a while.. I have trouble wearing browns. I love mine but I wish I got the large

Guessgirl96 said:
I'm wearing my silverado today for the first time in a while.. I have trouble wearing browns. I love mine but I wish I got the large

Guessgirl.....would luuuuuuuuuv to see pix :P Any chance?

Gorgeous, Guessgirl! Aside from the original cognac, my next fav is the two-tone brown that you have. The python skin hasn't been treated yet to make it shiny and kind of hard... it's still velvety soft!

Are the python Silverados lighter than the regular leather ones? I went to Saks the other day and they only had the regular leather in black, brown, teal and a gorgeous two-tone beige/light tan. I almost went with the latter color until I realized how heavy it was. I didn't think Silverados were heavy bags ...

^Hmm..I can't really say for sure because I don't have a leather Silverado, only the python ones, but they are definitely light, not Paddington-esque heavy at all.

Looking at Guessgirl's picture, I think I should carry my Silverado tomorrow, I suddenly have a craving for it! :wink:

Guessgirl96 said:
Here you go :D Got stains on my shirt already... :rolleyes:

I think I have just been convinced I need a phyton!! Guessgirl, that is gorgeous and I love it in brown, much better than the beige one I saw. It's so rich and the colors -- the colors!!

Does anyone know where I can find one or am I out of luck???

The two-tone was from SS 05 (I think) and is all sold out. There are several new browns, including a gorgeous chocolate brown and a color similar to cognac but with black tips.

:woot: Silverados are on sale! 50% off!!!

I :heart: the gold python one!!! Very nice...

Gold python: £600.00
Brown & Green python: £550.00
Red & Turqouise leather: £325.00

Last edited by a moderator:
great deals cutie!!!

guess, I looove the silverado on you!!!!! - you have also inspired me to take mine out :wink: !!!

Tiger1 said:
Are the python Silverados lighter than the regular leather ones? I went to Saks the other day and they only had the regular leather in black, brown, teal and a gorgeous two-tone beige/light tan. I almost went with the latter color until I realized how heavy it was. I didn't think Silverados were heavy bags ...

Tiger1 --- which Saks did you see the teal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->