Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

lilly rose said:
Hello, I m kind of new on this thread,

I would like to know if anybody already knows which colors will be available for the fall winter season, specially for the python silverado?

I'm fairly certain that they won't be releasing any more python versions of the traditional satchel Silverado style for the upcoming season. As far as the alternate Silverados (totes/hobos) in python, no one at Chloe seemed to have an answer for that yet.

No new python! :angry: That is outrageous, I suppose I will have to resort to eBay for my Fall Python Silverado search. The natural and whiskey colors were out of sight and I wouldn't mind having one at all.

The Chloe look book shows some Silverado variants in python (a bag like the "medium doctor bag" that NM and some department stores had last season and a smaller looking shoulder bag with a long strap and pockets on the front), but nothing that looks like the original Silverado bag or the later tote. The color shown is "ecorce," a sort of olive brown. I couldn't get much information, because Chloe NYC doesn't seem to be getting them. The shoulder bag is a Silverado in name only, and I could get no size information. The doctor bag is okay, and is a nearly all python bag. We need a beautiful, solid color python traditional Silverado! Or else we need to haunt ebay before there are no more to be found!!

Is Chloe still going to made the original Silverado bags or not?

Do anyone know?
What are the colours for the new season?

I emailed Chloe about the Silverados hopefully i'll get an answer soon.

Reply from Jen @ Chloe:

The Chloe boutique on madison avenue has some python silvrerado now.
Some colors that will be released for fall in the python will be:
Brown
Aubergine
Metallic blue
Creme
Black

Best regards,

I'm very very happy to hear this :woot:

50% Off... :woot:

I want to see the new python colours for fall...
I love the python :heart:

Do anyone have pics for the new colours?

To see the aubergine python color, take a look at the picture of the python Betty on chloe.com. It look beautiful!

I'm thinking of investing in a Silverado - the original style & size. I saw one in a deep red (regular leather) at Bloomingdale's. What do you all think? Does anyone have this color?

^^Tiger1, if you are thinking of investing in a Silverado in the original style.

Have a look at these:

From: Neimanmarcus.com, chloe.com, styledrops.com, net-a-porter.com

I think they are gorgerous :heart:

I saw the most beautiful silverado phyton yesterday at my local Nordstroms. It was a beautiful creamy-beigy-ivory color. It was truly beautiful and if I liked phyton, I would have definitely bought it.

Somehow the silverado will always be my favourite Chloe bag.
I really like it a lot more than my Paddington. (even though that's a great bag too :wink:)

Congrats on you bag, mammab :flower:

Silverado is one of my favourite Chloe bag too :heart:

Is a very special design, doesn't look like any other bags. Especially the python ones, looks amazing.

I agree with you guys cutie and pirncess, I really love the silverado, more than the paddington. I have one in python and I've wanted another for the longest time but budget does not allow :( Too many new bags I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->