Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

That bag is amazing, I think I might love it as much as the le dix!!!

^meowmix, when you have all your things in your chloe silverado, do you ever feel as if it is stuffed to the brim (and hence boxier), or is there still a lot of space left, and if so, does it ever get slouchy?

do you think a light color in large would be too much?? too attention-grabbing? i feel as if the dark brown is great, cuz the color is so rich and subtle, so the extra details are not as flashy. when you wear your bag out, do you ever get a lot of attention on it? too many stares??

...I think its all about your style you know. I don't own a single brown or black bag. yes. that's right. Everything I own is in color or is white. Black makes me look funny.

I LOVE that emerald green one. wowzas its fabulous.

Gosh...I love both those green ones !! just gorgeous....meowmix..is the medium the one you have...is it comfortable on your shoulder to carry and not too bulky???

ok, sorry i don't mean to harp on this... but could SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHICH SIZE TO GET!!! Medium or Large.... before my obsession turns into a full blown migraine and i pop a brain aneurysm:blink:

Thank you! Kisses :flower:

well if you want the fall 04 brown it might be easier to get it in the larger size cuz bergdorfs was still getting new shipments through dec

the first runway shot looks like a large to me. looks bigger and more duffle like. You need to get the size that will suit your lifestyle. If you carry a lot of things on a day to day basis and want to use this as a day bag, get the large. If you carry a fairly small amount of items, or only plan to use the bag sparingly, get the medium. The emerald color looks gorgeous but I don't think I could ever get the python. Not to ignite an argument about it, but personally, I just don't feel the need to kill an exotic reptile to have a bag that I think looks equally good in plain ole leather.

^ then i'm guessing you wouldn't vote for the devi kroells....:ninja: now that's a lot of python,....

haha no. Besides, I prefer the chloe to devi kroell anyday. I know a lot people say that the devi kroell's look classic but I find the silver color absolutely hideous and nothing classic about it.

InStyleinNY - I jsut got th Chloe bag in plain regular leather. I originally wanted it in python, and may still get it, but for now the normal version is really nice!! Its in coral color or as the label calls it "rouge".
Im not sure what size it is..but its much bigger than I thought and it can hold a lot!

I absolutely love the grey + aqua Chloe silverado! :heart:
I just can't buy it because I don't think Australian customs will allow snakeskin in! :cry: (Snakes are like.. protected species here!)

And I cannot believe it was only 410 pounds or so on browns' website for the plain one!! :yuk:

vintage_princess said:
InStyleinNY - I jsut got th Chloe bag in plain regular leather. I originally wanted it in python, and may still get it, but for now the normal version is really nice!! Its in coral color or as the label calls it "rouge".
Im not sure what size it is..but its much bigger than I thought and it can hold a lot!
oh vintage p, i am so happy for you!! congrats!!!!:woot: :woot:

would you mind measuring your bag and telling me the measurements? supposedly the large one, not including the side pockets is 16 L X 7 H x 6 D
and the medium is 14 x 6 x 6 (inches)

if you have the large, do you find it too overwhelming, or just right?
and if you have the medium, what do you think of the size? would you have wanted/needed a larger size?

thanks for all your input!!!

and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :flower:

did they even do the plain leathers in the larger size? :blink:

vintage_princess said:
vintage_princess, what is leather of the Silverado like? My concern with the plain leather Silverado is that it seems to be the type of leather that gets scratched easily. And the scratches are pretty obvious?

I had the opportunity to buy the Chloe python silverado, medium sized in beige a few months ago, but I didn't like the beige color. I also noticed that the non-python or the regular leather portion looked scratched. And this was a brand new, undisplayed bag so I was wondering if this was a common problem?

I go back and forth between which Silverado color to go for. The SA at Bergdorf said she knew I would love the Green version. I saw the first photos of the green which I loved, but later got confused and thought it was the aqua which I don't like too much so I had her put my name down for the dark brown instead. But then now I realized it was the emerald green in the original photos, which I love. So now I am back to being on the waitlist for the emerald green which comes out in February. Chloe London also told me they are also coming out with a few, limited pieces in dark blue python but won't sell this color in all the stores. I haven't seen pictures, but I hope this is a royal blue (not indigo-almost-black blue) so I imagine this should be lovely!

To instyleinNewYork - your dimensions are correct, but I think the large Silverado is 17 inches wide

Last edited by a moderator:
Taitai said:
vintage_princess, what is leather of the Silverado like? My concern with the plain leather Silverado is that it seems to be the type of leather that gets scratched easily. And the scratches are pretty obvious?

I had the opportunity to buy the Chloe python silverado, medium sized in beige a few months ago, but I didn't like the beige color. I also noticed that the non-python or the regular leather portion looked scratched. And this was a brand new, undisplayed bag so I was wondering if this was a common problem?

I go back and forth between which Silverado color to go for. The SA at Bergdorf said she knew I would love the Green version. I saw the first photos of the green which I loved, but later got confused and thought it was the aqua which I don't like too much so I had her put my name down for the dark brown instead. But then now I realized it was the emerald green in the original photos, which I love. So now I am back to being on the waitlist for the emerald green which comes out in February. Chloe London also told me they are also coming out with a few, limited pieces in dark blue python but won't sell this color in all the stores. I haven't seen pictures, but I hope this is a royal blue (not indigo-almost-black blue) so I imagine this should be lovely!

To instyleinNewYork - your dimensions are correct, but I think the large Silverado is 17 inches wide
Get the emerald green python! I would love to get that bag as well..or any other darker colors, I think they look prettier.
The leather is quite smooth...but unfortunatrly you are right Taitai..it gets scratched easily :yuk: I think if anyone was to get the plain leather than you have to handle it carefully. It kinda annoyed me, so Im undecided whether I should send it back or just keep it since they are going/have already increased the prices for the python version. :o

Thanks for the measurements InstyleinNY, I will measure it as soon as possible and let you know. HAPPY NEW YEAR :flower:

!

Taitai said:
Chloe London also told me they are also coming out with a few, limited pieces in dark blue python but won't sell this color in all the stores. I haven't seen pictures, but I hope this is a royal blue (not indigo-almost-black blue) so I imagine this should be lovely!

WOW!!! The royal blue sounds DIVINE!!!!:crush:

About the dimensions, I wasn't too sure, but only went with what the Chloe SA in NY told me.... she gave me the dimensions without taking into account the side pockets, so with the side pockets, I would imagine it to be longer...

As for the price increases of the python... where did you hear that from? The same SA at Chloe NYC told me the prices for medium are $1970, and large is $2460... she did not mention anything about a price increase at all!!!!

Im not 100% certain, but I heard there may be a price increase since the bag is so popular..but who knows?? I hope they dont! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->