Christian Dior 'Lady Dior' Handbags 2008-2014 : Marion Cotillard

Haha looks like Moscow/White reports were way off!

I love the futuristic Mod vibe.

Marion Cotillard is good model for Dior. but just beauty shot. which is focused on her face.
but her full shot is not bad.

It keeps getting fresher and fresher. I guess its a good ending to the four cities. They've saved the best till last, with Mert & Marcus.
The only thing that lets the image down is the hair. It doesn't look natural, looks like a Photoshopped wig.

gorgeous, but she doesn't even look like herself anymore. it looks like Miranda Kerr to me :lol:

gorgeous, but she doesn't even look like herself anymore. it looks like Miranda Kerr to me :lol:

I agree! ..the picture posted by Flashbang, :shock: Maybe it's the hair, but her eyebrows and her lips look quite different.. If I didn't know any better I would have thought they had brought in a new model for the bags!

Breath taking! This is just lovely. It looks so subtle, pretty and soft. Marion looks prettier, petter and more gorgeous than ever.

I`m a bit bothered with the thickness of the Hair though

Awful hair :ninja::ninja:
Other than that the shot is pretty good, I like the soft colors and of course Marion looks gorgeous.

I Think the latest ad is by far the better ad released so far, Mert and Marcus did a fantastic job shooting and Marion looks exceedingly beautiful and it doesn't look like she's straining a pose, she looks natural, fresh and romantic.

The shot with the London skyline is nice. But I don't see it as a Dior advert, I see it more of a promotion for the London Eye. Beautiful one though.
It's just a shame about the hair. It completely overpowers Marion and does nothing for her or the shot.

I don't really see the problem with the hair. Obviously this ad is drawing from the swinging Sixties imagry of London, so it fits perfectly.

She in this photo rememberme to Liz Hulrey

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->