Christian Lacroix F/W 05.06 Haute Couture

and more:

00130m.jpg
00140m.jpg

00150m.jpg
00160m.jpg
:heart:

I think this is the best collection of couture week, so far.

^for me it's second best, slightly behind dior....but just slightly.

thanks for the pics, liberty33r1b.

that movie sounds great, anna karina.

the details, hair, and makeup are extraordinary!

00010m.jpg
00240m.jpg

00080m.jpg
00350m.jpg

luxmode, thanks back for the pics!
i love the long necklaces, and especially the make up........there is much detail behind each outfit, it makes one appreciate the clothes even more.

There's so much going on, I really don't know where to look first. It's all quite lovely esp the veiled gown, the ice blue velvet and deep V black chiffon gowns and the first of those two black dresses. :heart: Thanks for the pics girls!

I actually really liked this collection. It seemed very restrained as far as color and print and all of that, which Lacroix is brilliant at using. But the toned down color palette made it interesting, and some of the black looks were down-right stunning.

marvellous! Who is financing this? Since he left LVMH the man seems to be back at ease and creates magic!

luxmode said:
the details, hair, and makeup are extraordinary!
:doh: ooh, tell me about it, i'm drooling all over those hair brooches and earrings! they're just to die for.

I love this collection, also my second favorite collection, right behind anne valerie. not too fond of the night gowns but the rest is great, the chiffon coat on lisa cant (post #40) and the red velvet one..they're particularly stunning. :heart:

I find myself liking this collection more and more...

The dresses, though they're really nothing new, still keep my interest. Does it really matter if they're the most innovative pieces of work? Not to me... I still think they're fabulous.

I think I may actually make an exception to my not liking ruffles for the second dress in post 41.

And the yellow dress in post 46 is just lovely, as well as the lavender one with the black top

incredible details - I love the collection, it's just so rich and vibrant :heart:

beautiful makeup... the colors, the details and textures work together very well... very nice!

I love love LOVE this collection....it's amazing! Especially these two (fabulous tacky!)

Attachments

• 00130m.jpg
    00130m.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 00340m.jpg
    00340m.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 00370m.jpg
    00370m.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 53208509.jpg
    53208509.jpg