Christian Louboutin (February 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found this at the kim kardashian thread,

edit: please do not quote images

does anybody know what style are the nudes, i am not sure whether they are simple pumps or what exactly?

Yeah, they are the Altis. The 140s are probably very easy to walk in; even the 160s are not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Velony on your fabulous new CL's!! Looking forward to pics....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

For over a year, I've searched high and low for the perfect Cherry Red CL, and finally, here are my newest Decolletes!

Attachments

• Reveal7tpf.jpg
    Reveal7tpf.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 379
  • Reveal8.jpg
    Reveal8.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 373
wahoo the red colour is just perfect! I saw some flats in a stunning red, i think it's the same. congrats!

aaaahh. Louboutin is the best shoe designer ever. srsly, he's got my <3 for shoes.
he's one genious/very talented man.
C:

Thanks charlotta! Are the flats you're talking about the ones with the little cut-out "bow"? I love them. And yes, they're the same color.

Aaaahh, Jet, you're really making me want them! They are the best color for the Decolletes, really makes them super sexy.

JetSet, the ones I saw was the Iowa (picture from ebay). And i think i found the ones you were talking about with the bow, are they the Tirelire ? I never saw them before, they are cute and i like the shape!

Attachments

• red flats.JPG
    red flats.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks everybody for your nice words. Will post modelling pics when I receive them.

Jet, love that color!

Can't wait, Velony!

charlotta I was thinking of the Tirelires! I totally forgot their name. I love those Iowas. So cute.

Thank you all for your sweetness.
:flowers:

Has any body tried a pair of Fred Flats on, or own a pair? I'd love to now how they fit, if they are narrow and if they are true to size as I would love a pair in patent! :wub:

Aren't they fabulous??? I have not tried them though. I wish I could help.

No probs, thanks for your reply. After calling around I may be able to get a pair in Black. I am just thinking if they are going to be too narrow. But I have been told they have been wore by men also. So hopefully I will try and go to the boutique soon!

Jet - The decolette is my absolute favorite CL style. Congrats on those - the color is amazing! I am still looking for them in a camel/nude patent. They will be mine one day!!

Jetsetgo- The decollete is also my fave style. A can-never-go-wrong kind of style. I have never seen that red before and they look absolutely delicious! Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->