Christian Louboutin

This color / material doesn't look cheap:
christian-louboutin-womens-shoes-2011-spring-summer-1296777128.jpg

tooklookbook

bluebell: congrats on a stunning pair of shoes!!

styleismatic: they come in roccia python too :woot:.. the maryjane style is called the Lady Daf (after Daphne Guinness's custom CL's)

Louboutin-23.jpg

purseforum

Well, I stand by my critique, and it's not about 'cheapness', it's about the large platform making them look clumpy.

Well, I stand by my critique, and it's not about 'cheapness', it's about the large platform making them look clumpy.

It must be about the shape of this shoes, because I have 'Futura' (in #85), it is also a 160 mm shoe with the same shoe base/bottom and heel, but the upper is peep toe, and bootie.
The Daffodile 160mm has a self-covered platform that makes it look cheap for you, I think

^ I agree with you Dego, but I think you are also right styleismatic in saying that it is the covered platform that make them look like this, bcs your Futura look fine to me, I mean you can tell they're very tall but they don't look clumpy at all!!!

Your definition of cheap it's totally different from mine!!
Cheap shoes, for me, are the ones that:
- have poor looking leather
- poor construction materials
- poor construction
and so on....!!!

the daffodiles are Awesome and so are many stripper shoes!!!

here they are on Beyonce.. I don't like the strass at all but the shape of the shoe is great.
raindropsofsapphire.com

Are the pale turquoisey-green ones she was wearing the other day with the blond hair the Daffodil ones too? I don't like them either, the platform is too vulgar when it's that size.

I'm going to whisper this bit as I'm quite sure I'm alone in this... I'm starting to think that CL are getting a bit too... Much. I mean the bright red sole works well, but not with these platforms, sometimes I even think they cheapen a look - I think they need to tone it down a bit. And I think celeb's need to start thinking outside the box more with footwear. :innocent:

Ones like Bluebell's are perfect :wub:

^ :P thank you+everyone! I was so excited to get them, I had to share.

I like them even more because they're beige, I feel like they look more low key than if they were black. Maybe I'm only saying that because they didn't have them available in black, ahah!

Hey guys :flower:
I'm desperately searching for the Glitter Pigalle shoes, but I think they were available last season...As I'm travelling to NYC next month (I'm sooo excited!), I hope to find them there...anywhere.

Do you know if there's any chance to get them?
I'm quite suspicious when it comes to ebay, because there are so many fakes around :doh:

Thanks in advance :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->