Christian Louboutin

recently bought these beauties - dusty rose Moirismo espadrilles^_^

Attachments

• cl2.jpg
    cl2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 6
why are these shoes so expensive? do they not hurt or something?

haha @anhphan actually they hurt at the beginning but after you break them in they're pretty amazing. it's hard to explain why they are so expensive, but once I owned I pair I totally understood it. They just make you fab!

i received my shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: im shaking right now :lol:

but now i need your help... it's my first pair and on top of that of that they were so expensive because i had to pay incredible high custom taxes :shock: so please: tell me that everything is fine and they are definately no fakes and so on!!! because of the total price and because it's my first pair, i'm so unsure... and because i got them from ebay...

thank you so much :flower:

Box √
Red sole √
Enbossed lettering on the sole √
Gold lettering inside shoe √

Congrats KamenKutak it looks like you got yourself some legit Loubs!!!^_^ :woot:

I forget what they are called but they had these gold heels with tons of spikes on them.

They were totally kick *** and I want them. D:

Someone QUICK snap up the last pair of "So Private 140" in red patent and cork in a 38.5
strangely enough that is the exact same pair i got from the outnet and it just popped back up after months!

No Maudissimas? Any ladies going for the Pigalle Plato?

KamenKutak your boots are amazing!))) congratulations)

My recent purchases))
ronron in black patent
dsc05422x.jpg

and prorata in peacock
dsc05425ey.jpg

source - my own pics)

^I just love Louboutins in that peacock color :heart:

Can anyone tell how much these are:
- Suede Alti Ankle Boots
- Suede Paris 100 Boots

I hope I got the names right! :innocent:

Hi! can anyone of you tell me how the pigalle fits?
I´m normally a EU 38 in louboutin sizing and I´m gonna buy the pigalle 85 pump, I don´t Know what color buy, Camel patent or black patent? what do you think? need advice jeje
thanks in advance...

^^ can`t tell you about the sizing, but I want Pigalle 120 in camel patent, abviously it will be my next CL purchase.... I love pigalle only in camel\nude or black studded pigalles... ))

i will get the pigalle 120 too :smile: but i will get it in black patent... is this pair of loubis always in stock?? i mean, is it always available somewhere??

Hi! can anyone of you tell me how the pigalle fits?
I´m normally a EU 38 in louboutin sizing and I´m gonna buy the pigalle 85 pump, I don´t Know what color buy, Camel patent or black patent? what do you think? need advice jeje
thanks in advance...

Louboutin numbers are a bit of a hit and miss. My best advise would be before placing your order, email or phone the customer service, and ask them if they find that this style runs true to size or if they advise you to buy a number larger or smaller.

I would buy them in camel for spring/summer, they'll go with everything and elongate your leg and would save the black ones for fall. :flower:

imo pigalle fits a bit large, cause they are pointy and they are "open"

Thanks for the advice, I´m afraid that if I order them via internet they don´t fit me properly and have to change it and all that stuff.
Definitly I´m going to Louboutin store in Madrid when I finish my exams and try it on there.:wink:
Promise photos :P

Hello girls! :smile:
Any guys here?
I have been salivating for some red soles ever since I spotted a pair a looong time ago in Venice.. She was perfection! And then I started paying attention and noticed that virtually every celeb had those red soles.. That was until the Rollers came... And from perfection those red soles turned my life into hell!! I've been (quite literally... embarrassingly enough) DREAMING with the black Rollerboys! But then I wake up... and it's a bummer!
Are there any flats here? I would like to know how are the soles handling usage... Do you retouch them? How often?
Do you know how much are the black leather Rollerboys (in Europe)? I think I should get on the wait list for a pair, but I'm afraid I'm going do be paranoid about where I step when I get them..

Guy here :3)

I love Louboutins as well and the Rollerboy is epic. I'm not sure how much they are in Europe. Here (US)they sell for 1245$
Of course the wear and tear on the sole depends on how much you show them off :3)
On Louboutin's website they have several repair shops.

Good luck getting your pair
http://us.christianlouboutin.com/mens-shoes/rollerboy-spikes.html
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"