Christopher Kane S/S 10 London

So many checks :neutral: I like the light blue and pale peach colours but none of the looks really grab me

I like the dresses and the prints but I HATE the colors I would dye them all. The colors are not very Christopher Kane at all to washed out.

I could see this being a collection that "grows on me", from what I see so far at least.

I really like the silhouettes but not sure about the colours or the gingham thing going on. A bit disappointing.

Hm I don't disslike but I feel like it will take a while to grow on me

Other designers get berated for these levels of deviation from collection to collection , yet Kane is a ''trendsetter''.Please .. such double standards.
Looking through his collections is evident of someone with a short attention span and nothing relevant to say or develop.

surely something very different from what he used to do, it's very romantic, soft, feminine, and last spring he was printing gorilla on the dresses, talk about change.

I'm really happy about the sense of movement the pieces have, there also seems to be a kind of intricacy involved. There's good work there that he then plays down with the check.

this is a much softer Christopher and I like it. the pieces look more wearable and can be incorporated to a woman's wardrobe. Unlike his previous pieces which were great, but more costumey and overwhelming a woman's natural beauty.

I am not a fan of gingham so this collection to me was dead on arrival.

I just can't stop thinking about the famous swedish beds... hästens! :innocent:

main_image.jpg

passionforbeds.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...I'm a little disappointed.

Firstly, I really dislike the embellished floral pieces. They're very cheap looking, and not in an ironic way. Just plain cheap.

And the gingham...it could have been interesting coming from Kane, but the overall look of this collection is very simple. I've come to expect from Christopher a very worked, detail oriented look (I mean that in a good way), but this all looks to plain and uninspired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->