Christopher Kane S/S 11 London

The details look extraordinary. I love the the monochrome bright colors so far. I really want to see details of the looks so far though, because I have a feeling they are going to be great.

Loving the colours especially YELLOW ^_^
Can't wait to see the whole collections.

That collection does nothing for me. I don't like the colors, the length of the skirts is super awkward and unflattering and the shoes are just hideous. I'm quite disappointed after last year's gorgeous collection.

I do not like the design of the shoes. Other than that, the collection is good.

Neon bright colors!! Was the inspiration a rave? Its a good collection though..

It looks like a classier version of Versus (or even Versace). I like the shoes except for the flip flop wedges. Flip flop wedges are just a big no no.

Overall, I'm liking it.

love the lasercut leather looks especially combined with the knits, very nice styling!

I like it.
The print, the lace, the dresses are adorable and the colors- finally, great to see some in London.

Probably the first collection by him in years that I'm not sold on. The shoes, like others have pointed out before, are not very pretty and in combination with the awkward skirt-length they don't do anything for anyone's legs.
The skirts are also my main problem. In this length they should be flared or pencil tight, but a straight line looks so completely unfashionable. I understand that this is supposed to be cracked-out royals, but I think this hemline is not going to appeal to the usually younger Kane customer. Though some bits are pretty, I don't wanna wear any of it, sadly enough. I hope he shortens the skirts for retail.

Love the colour palette and a few of the designs...not all of them are very flattering though!

first pieces remind me a house of holland. much better, but house of holland. i like much more second and third part of the collection. anyway, i would like to know, what type of fabric is it. looks like something with a lot of synthetic component in fabric.

I don't really understand how I can be bored by this but excited by Calvin Klein (and all the other 'minimalism' collections).

i wish the dresses were shorter! i am sure this will grow on me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->