Constance Jablonski

Can someone help me embedding these videos in the thread? I have no rights to do that. I just recorded them from TV, and I believe they're the localized version TV commercial of Estee Lauder for Asian market. (or just for my region? Whatever) **Those texts are in Chinese and narration in Cantonese**

Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skinton Illuminator TV commercial (Hong Kong version)
http://youtu.be/ns_BEIMUzqQ

Estée Lauder Idealist Cooling Eye Illuminator TV commercial (Hong Kong version)
http://youtu.be/XtW2_GLuyPw

Last edited by a moderator:
^^
Thanks so much! :blush::rolleyes:
Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skinton Illuminator TV commercial (Hong Kong version)

Estée Lauder Idealist Cooling Eye Illuminator TV commercial (Hong Kong version)

The EL ads are always the same concept and get kinda boring. But I'll give it points since it has an adorable puppy in it!

I made some screencaps from the Estée Lauder commercials above :flower:

source:capped by me

Vogue Brazil - August 2011

Joias: "Brilho Doce"
Ph.: Henrique Gendre

Scanned by me

The Elite video, she's so charming, her english has improved a lot, and she was too cute on the elite competition, and Sigrid walking behind her, what a lovely video

Have this been posted? I just found it on Estée Lauder South Africa offical website.

Estée Lauder Double Wear Collection

esteelauder.co.za

great! so much upgrades!! thx for everyone!:P
Anna Sui FW11 rehearsal

corbis

I love the new Vogue Brazil ed. It's the one she was talking about it in the short video segment in French that was posted recently.

wow, she's a busy busy model <3

Anyone know what she is eating in the 5th shot of the Vogue ed? looks like colourful jelly or something....

In the thumbnails of the Vogue Brazil ed she looks like Karlie Kloss. But when I clicked the thumbnails and viewed the photos in their original size she does not resemble Karlie at all. Weird. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->