Corsets

sorry sjp...those names aren't familiar to me...
but i agree...it's great to be able to makes money doing something you enjoy..:flower:

softgrey said:
nice pics helena...two landmark moments in fashion...
BUT>>>can you find a pic of madonna from her respect yourself video where she mimics the horst photo...the moment when the two merged...
AHA!!!...a challenge...!!!...:lol:...

...it was in the music video for "vogue" ...

198.jpg

SJPdeux said:
SG, When I do wear corsets for photoshoots, it is wholly permissable as I am normally shooting with guys like Robert Chouraiq, Ben westwood and Emma delves Broughton.

SJP, these photographers are good at fetish imagery that could sometimes border on fashion, but they are most definitely still fetish! I think that kind of sums up the point...that proper corsets don't really have a place today except in that world, or for showgirls/to create a "look".

Obviously Dita looks good, but she does stand out as being 'of an era'.

YAY BRIAN!!!...
thanks baby...you found it even though i got the name of the video wrong...!!!
:clap: ...

i have to start patternmaking my corset design for my course next week...
i still have yet to finalise my design...

that must surely be fake! how could anyone be like that - corset or no corset??

helena said:
that must surely be fake! how could anyone be like that - corset or no corset??
that pic is fake, you can tell where it's been doctored...

softgrey said:
YAY BRIAN!!!...
thanks baby...you found it even though i got the name of the video wrong...!!!
:clap: ...

:brows: ... why thankya! :wink:

I tried on a corset last week. My overall conclusion was that they make you really need a wee...

I simply adore the look of a corset, it's so Victorian. I need to find something plain and simple, but that yet looks gorgeous. :wink:

My goodness :ninja: Definitely picked the wrong thread to read while I was eating lunch ... just wanted to point out, the difference between a corset and a shoe is that no vital internal organs reside in the feet. Not that I am advocating cheap shoes ... far from it.

I find them fascinating...although they do look painful, I think for fashions sake I would love to own one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->