Cover Rumor Thread

Oh my God! What if US Vogue is Kamala Harris, maybe they had to wait for the announcement or something. At this point, my guesses are, Michelle Obama. Kamala Harris, Meghan Markle or Oprah!

Oh my God! What if US Vogue is Kamala Harris, maybe they had to wait for the announcement or something. At this point, my guesses are, Michelle Obama. Kamala Harris, Meghan Markle or Oprah!

Again, it's too early for Kamala Harris. A Vogue cover this early is giving Trump opposition material. Look at how AOC was made to look like a hypocrite for allegedly championing the working class while wearing a thousand dollar shoes. All of that happened when she was already elected, what more Kamala who's still running for the VP seat. It's not a good idea especially in this very consequential election.

Magazine covers can be very consequential. Ask Beto O'Rourke.

Michelle Obama has a better shot than Meghan Markle, though I feel like Michelle will stand down for the time being and refuse as much publicity as she can so as not to take attention away from Kamala Harris. Michelle knows how the media loves to pit women together, more so Black women.

Again, it's too early for Kamala Harris. A Vogue cover this early is giving Trump opposition material. Look at how AOC was made to look like a hypocrite for allegedly championing the working class while wearing a thousand dollar shoes. All of that happened when she was already elected, what more Kamala who's still running for the VP seat. It's not a good idea especially in this very consequential election.

Magazine covers can be very consequential. Ask Beto O'Rourke.

Michelle Obama has a better shot than Meghan Markle, though I feel like Michelle will stand down for the time being and refuse as much publicity as she can so as not to take attention away from Kamala Harris. Michelle knows how the media loves to pit women together, more so Black women.
Yeah I guess we'll see by tomorrow, as they always release the Sept covers on Thursdays.

Guys, the US Vogue September is Emma Chamberlain photographed by James Charles. Deal with it!
Anna is not going to have a white girl on the cover at a time where everyone is talking about race and inclusivity. Knowing Anna, it's definitely a black woman on the September cover, so maybe your Emma will end up as a portfolio in the issue if she was ever shot as you insist. So yeah, deal with that!!!

Anna is not going to have a white girl on the cover at a time where everyone is talking about race and inclusivity. Knowing Anna, it's definitely a black woman on the September cover, so maybe your Emma will end up as a portfolio in the issue if she was ever shot as you insist. So yeah, deal with that!!!

I think @KINGofVERSAILLES was just being sarcastic and making a subtle dig at Anna's fascination with Gen Zs.

Also, it was announced that the September issue will be released on September and not a month in advance. It won't come tomorrow.

I think @KINGofVERSAILLES was just being sarcastic and making a subtle dig at Anna's fascination with Gen Zs.

Also, it was announced that the September issue will be released on September and not a month in advance. It won't come tomorrow.
Yes, it will be out as a physical copy on the 1st of Sept, but cover will be released before then. The cover is never released the same time as the magazine, it's always released at least a week ahead of the date which the physical copy goes on sale!

As in Cindy Bruna? A French model of colour on the September cover of VP would be epic.
I hope Aya Nakamura gets the September cover of VP and that she gets a VP treatment of course!
The controversy would be insane and Emmanuelle would have her Paris Hilton/Carine moment.

Cindy is very ELLE. She is very popular and is friend with the players from the PSG but she is not very VP. I can see her in Miss Vogue but not the cover!

Michelle Obama has a better shot than Meghan Markle

Leaving aside the couple's on-going litigation battles with different parts of the media, I'd be very surprised if it's Megan Markle, given that her entire house of cards is leveraged on being married to the very epitome of white privilege, but stranger things have happened... maybe that's the kind of 'activist' that naturally belongs on a Vogue cover.

@Flamingjune, my “Newbie” comment was a sarcastic and dismissive reaction to your posts and it was unwelcoming of me. I’m sorry. @MON is absolutely right, we try to be civil here, that’s one of the reasons I love this forum. It’s easy to misinterpret tone and intention, it’s possible I misinterpreted yours and reacted inappropriately. Welcome to the forum!

@Flamingjune, my “Newbie” comment was a sarcastic and dismissive reaction to your posts and it was unwelcoming of me. I’m sorry. @MON is absolutely right, we try to be civil here, that’s one of the reasons I love this forum. It’s easy to misinterpret tone and intention, it’s possible I misinterpreted yours and reacted inappropriately. Welcome to the forum!
My apologies for my comment as well. My anger was that while mine was a sarcastic response to your comment as well as yours. Yours was taken as sarcasm while mine pointed out as disrespectful. But that's all behind now, let's forget about that. Thank you for welcoming me here, I really appreciate :smile:

I see. RTVGames seems to be down for good this time. Anyway, welcome to the forum, @Flamingjune :heart:!

Back to the topic, here are the rumored public figures to appear on the cover of Vogue USA for September:
  • Gigi Hadid
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Naomi Campbell
  • Charli D'Amelio
  • Kamala Harris
Stan Twitter are saying that it's Nicki Minaj since last month, but let's see if that rumor is true.

If you check two pages back, Charli D’Amelio was rumored as the September cover star.

:wink:

I see. RTVGames seems to be down for good this time. Anyway, welcome to the forum, @Flamingjune :heart:!

Back to the topic, here are the rumored public figures to appear on the cover of Vogue USA for September:
  • Gigi Hadid
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Naomi Campbell
  • Charli D'Amelio
  • Kamala Harris
Stan Twitter are saying that it's Nicki Minaj since last month, but let's see if that rumor is true.

:wink:
Thank you :smile:

• Charli D'Amelio

Why are you entertaining this, Crmsnsnowflakes?? :lol: The child does not belong on the cover of Vogue and if she's the face of Hope then we're done for.

My bets are still firmly placed on Naomi regardless, but all this talk of Meghan is making me wonder.

I’m starting to think it won’t be Gigi or Nicki. We had 4 new moms on the cover of the January issue. They over did the pregnancy shoots this year.

I definitely think it will be a Black woman. Naomi is currently promoting her new book. She’s a likely choice.

Naomi sounds even better when we think that she was Anna's first September cover-star. It would be amazing if she was also the last one lol

Why are you entertaining this, Crmsnsnwflks?? :lol: The child does not belong on the cover of Vogue and if she's the face of Hope then we're done for.

Because it's absurd and I like absurd things. :lol:

Imagine seeing this in TFS next week:
54mq8AEt_o.jpg

theface.com / photo by Corey Olsen

54mq8AEt_o.jpg

Oh my God! This just made my heart skip. I thought this was real, got really scared ah ah. I hope she doesn't end up on the cover.

54mq8AEt_o.jpg

How dare you put Lana and Charli in the same issue? Blasphemous! That being said, if we ignored your sinful cover subject choice, this actually looks quite decent - you'd make a damn good editor @crmsnsnwflks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->