Cover Rumor Thread

Saw VP 100th anniversary cover on Alexander Vauthier’s Instagram, by I&V. Is that a legit cover?

@jorgepalomo you're a star! Lmao

What a gag, I can't believe they don't recognise their own previous work this is such an embarrassing situation! But it leads me to believe that they actually shot the September cover, right? Just mistook the cover photo/subject, which is still incredibly foolish lol

Imagine if Charli D'Amelia was US Vogue's cover star for the month when TikTok will be banned in the US.

What a momentous moment! The next big star just lost her platform. A full-circle moment!

Sounds very ominous, lol! There was a writeup about her in last week's issue of The Economist, she's got some sort of partnership going with Prada, and Hedi is already sending gifts from Celine. Although a cover is a stretch, I wouldn't put it past Vogue to feature her because they always want to be in with the teens. But I still find the entire fascination around her very creepy verging on exploitative because she sounds like your average 15yo who doesn't know a thing about making deals with brands or how to deal with adults who are out to make a quid off her image.

I swear if any tiktok people get a vogue cover or any big fashion cover then I quit! I’m sorry but people who are famous for posting short dancing or little funny challenge videos should not be on the cover of Vogue and/or have enough fame that they should be considered for one!

In the article it said the mum, dad and sister all have their own Tikktok accounts, each with millions of followers. An entire family of Tiktokers! Imagine living in that house, every moment, even something as simple as fetching the post or going to the loo will be an opportunity to go viral.

In the article it said the mum, dad and sister all have their own Tikktok accounts, each with millions of followers. An entire family of Tiktokers! Imagine living in that house, every moment, even something as simple as fetching the post or going to the loo will be an opportunity to go viral.

I’d rather kill myself. Or at least leave that house. No kidding, 100% honest here.

If I remember correctly, a while ago there was news reporting this year's September issue would actually hit the newsstand in September. If that is still the case, the cover won't be revealed that soon...

I wasn't aware. Knowing that they generally like a longer sale-cycle for September, this makes me wonder if October and November will be combined as was June/July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->