Cover Rumor Thread

British Vogue Cover line survey - The golden days of Margot Robbie or Poolside with Margot Robbie & Why we love Dina Asher Smith or Fashions love affair with Dina Asher Smith.

Ow, I'd be down for a Margot Robbie cover of British Vogue and something similar to Margot's August 2016 Vanity Fair cover shoot by Demarchelier would do just perfectly right about now.

Ow, I'd be down for a Margot Robbie cover of British Vogue and something similar to Margot's August 2016 Vanity Fair cover shoot by Demarchelier would do just perfectly right about now.
Would be great if Meisel is behind the lens. She's at the same level of Lupita (beauty and talent).

I thought she was holding a bunch of Grammy awards :rofl:

But it’s a beautiful picture.

Annie Leibowitz is back at the White House today - She's photographing Jen Psaki.

Annie Leibowitz is back at the White House today - She's photographing Jen Psaki.

I love Jen Psaki! Her passive-aggressive cool, very rarely answering a question directly, and the Lady G tweet for which she got a lot of flak but I found quite hilarious to be honest.

But wow, magazines are really rushing to cover this new administration. I expect we'll see Pete Buttigieg on a cover soon?

Annie shoots non-covers for important figures in politics all the time, so I would be incredibly shocked if this was a cover. Vanity Fair and Vogue have often done these types of stories and I usually find the portraits interesting and the articles well-written, so I'm very much looking forward to a piece on Jen.

Annie shoots non-covers for important figures in politics all the time, so I would be incredibly shocked if this was a cover. Vanity Fair and Vogue have often done these types of stories and I usually find the portraits interesting and the articles well-written, so I'm very much looking forward to a piece on Jen.

Jen is also changing her role at the White House next year. She won't be in the forefront.

She was already photographed by Annie in 2009 for the March issue which had Obama on the cover. credit: vf.com
WH series here from 2009

jen.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->