Cover Rumor Thread

With all this buzz around the return of Bennifer, I just dream with a British Vogue cover with Jennifer Lopez by Meisel... Sending all my energies to the world to make this a reality.

Edward if you are reading this, know that this would be your redemption, because you're the only one who can do this, make it happen!

Edita V was on set with Juan Cebrian, I’m assuming for Vogue Spain

Also pretty sure they're shooting with Miguel Reveriego, who photographs on the regular for Vogue Spain. Edita's wearing a swimsuit on the beach/clifftop in Juan Cebrian's Instagram story, so assuming it's for the July or August issue. I'm already here for it!

With that documentary of Apple + about the supermodels , I really hope that we can get a cover with the 4 together.

This would be something! Very much doubt Anna Wintour would welcome the ladies onto the cover, but wouldn’t put it past Edward Enninful and for Enninful to rake in Steven Meisel for the occasion too. Can you imagine?

This would be something! Very much doubt Anna Wintour would welcome the ladies onto the cover, but wouldn’t put it past Edward Enninful and for Enninful to rake in Steven Meisel for the occasion too. Can you imagine?

That would be quite groundbreaking, tbh. But if they got the supermodels reunited without Meisel on the team I would be very upset.

With all this buzz around the return of Bennifer, I just dream with a British Vogue cover with Jennifer Lopez by Meisel... Sending all my energies to the world to make this a reality.

Edward if you are reading this, know that this would be your redemption, because you're the only one who can do this, make it happen!

Not to mention that he loves Jennifer Lopez. She got quite a few W covers when he was CD. Still can't believe Bennifer that back. LOL.

Simon Robins also styles for British Vogue, occasionally. So that Adriana shoot could be just an editorial? I very much doubt it's for a UK Vogue cover, but it may well be for Mexico and Latin America.

Addison Rae is featured in de june/july issue of US Vogue, photographed by Tierney Gearon.

This is the second feature published on their website before the release of the cover

Addison Rae is featured in de june/july issue of US Vogue, photographed by Tierney Gearon.

This is the second feature published on their website before the release of the cover

Yet Emmanuele is the one getting fired. The headline of Addison's article alone gave me a migraine! Who even cares about that girl!? God, today is just too much.

According to Karla Martinez de Salas, the next Vogue MX/Latam will have the same team of the May cover story (I&V and Cortina).

Kaia is indeed the cover star of this month's US Vogue. Nice cover.

If we're about to get Vittoria Ceretti photographed by Luigi & Iango for Vogue Japan, then I'm also on board!

Naomi Campbell has become a mother, could there be a maternal Vogue cover in her future? Would love to see her on a September issue, preferably by Meisel for UK Vogue (is she still feuding with Edward?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->