Cover Rumor Thread

Nicholas Braun from Succession is the cover of GQ UK July. It’s a bit different for them. Not good, but a bit different.

This should’ve been the cover of the isssue.

Agreed. So much better than the actual cover they chose. And it drives me crazy that magazines present these "covers" on their social media, trying to get the clout from featuring trans women (and women of color) without *actually* giving them a cover. Marie Claire did the same thing to Janet Mock a year or two ago.

And it drives me crazy that magazines present these "covers" on their social media, trying to get the clout from featuring trans women (and women of color) without *actually* giving them a cover.

And surprise… in the issue they only have 2 and half pages, only one picture and “visit our site for more”.

And surprise… in the issue they only have 2 and half pages, only one picture and “visit our site for more”.

I truly think it’s somewhat disrespectful. The irony is, those three ladies and their show are far more timely and popular than the cover they chose! Their cover even got a significantly higher number of likes on Instagram already than the print cover has managed to garner in the better part of a month.

I think Selena Gomez is on the cover of Vogue Australia’s July issue. Some photos from the shoot have been released but no cover photo yet.

naomi osaka Vogue Japan August 2021. It’s cute, but not very JP style cover posing.

Release dates for the next set of UK issues, according to newsstand.co.uk, and grouped by week:

i-D - Fri 25/06/21

UK Tatler - Thu 01/07/21
UK Vanity Fair - Fri 02/07/21
UK Vogue - Fri 02/07/21

UK Harper’s Bazaar - Wed 07/07/21
UK Elle - Thu 08/07/21
UK GQ - Fri 09/07/21

Dates for the next issues of UK Cosmo and Esquire currently not available as they are Jul-Aug issues.

Seems like Vogue Thailand and Vogue Hongkong is doing a collaboration.
Lisa of Blackpink is the cover girl for their July Issue

As expected, with these collaborations between Vogue editions, models are losing more space in an attempt of famous (singers/actresses) to sell more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvmuzse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->