Cover Rumor Thread

I think it’s Bella.... Bella Poarch!

She's got so many followers, 12 million. How is that possible?
Anyway, I can see her on Elle but not Vogue, lol.

Hope Vogue will be selling that issue on Amazon again, either way, I'll raze the earth to get mine!

Not sure who British Elle's August 2021 cover model is, but she's blonde, wearing a yellow swimsuit and frolicking on the beach - very much in the style of your typical (and gorgeous) French Elle x Gilles Bensimon moment.

That's Daphne, but I'm sure you know that already.

A pregnant Halsey is on the cover of Allure's August 2021 issue.

I’m guessing Bella, though I’d love it to be Gaga. A multi-cover issue seems like a strong possibility, too, though I’m not sure if it would be multiple cover stars. And I imagine they’ll try and move heaven and earth to get the page count up over 350.

I reckon Gaga will finally land on UK Vogue for the Gucci movie, probably for the October issue, so I don’t think we’ll see her on the US edition.

I think US Vogue September is going to be Adele.

Adele would certainly be a major “get” and I think it will be interesting who scores the first Adele cover for the new album, Anna or Edward.

Adele would certainly be a major “get” and I think it will be interesting who scores the first Adele cover for the new album, Anna or Edward.
Oddly at this moment in time I think Adele makes more sense for an American audience and Gaga a British one. Even though they’re both global stars and massive on both sides of the pond, I feel like the hype for Adele is just that much more in the US, and Gaga is really having a major upswing in popularity in the UK ever since ASIB.

But then again Edward definitely seems to be getting the more interesting stars and is making a big noise with his covers, he’s given UK Vogue way more global appeal than it had before…so we’ll see. I imagine it all depends on which is more appealing to Adele’s PR team because I’m sure both editions would jump at the chance to shoot her - she’s got her pick of the bunch. She put herself back out there in the public eye on SNL a few months ago though, so I’m leaning towards US Vogue.

It’ll be interesting to see if Edward goes the activism route again for September, but either way I think it’ll be a model like last year and then Gaga for October (or November).

I'd love to see Adele on the cover of either UK or US Vogue. Would have been great to see her when she did that stunning SNL appearance. US Vogue has always done her covers justice. With UK there may even be the possibility of Meisel shooting her!

What's with all this talk of Germanotta getting a cover? Does she have a movie coming up? New music was released last year, no?

While Adele was given two March covers by US Vogue, in contrast, I remember Alexandra Shulman publicly stating that Adele's UK Vogue cover was "one of the worst sellers" they ever had. So I could understand if there's a preference for one edition over the other, even if times have changed...

While Adele was given two March covers by US Vogue, in contrast, I remember Alexandra Shulman publicly stating that Adele's UK Vogue cover was "one of the worst sellers" they ever had. So I could understand if there's a preference for one edition over the other, even if times have changed...
It's funny because I personally think her Vogue UK is better than her covers for Vogue US!

What's with all this talk of Germanotta getting a cover? Does she have a movie coming up? New music was released last year, no?

She has that Gucci movie coming out in the fall, which is getting Oscar buzz, and she has a massive stadium tour starting in 2022, plus there’s speculation that a Chromatica II or extended Chromatica album will be released.

I'd love to see Adele on the cover of either UK or US Vogue. Would have been great to see her when she did that stunning SNL appearance. US Vogue has always done her covers justice. With UK there may even be the possibility of Meisel shooting her!

The thought of Adele by Meisel gives me chills!

Gaga has House of Gucci coming out in October with Ridley Scott and Adam Driver, and another jazz album with Tony Bennett - so I expect she’ll show up somewhere. I’m guessing UK Vogue because it’s the only big mag she’s never covered, but who knows.

She has that Gucci movie coming out in the fall, which is getting Oscar buzz, and she has a massive stadium tour starting in 2022, plus there’s speculation that a Chromatica II or extended Chromatica album will be released.

The chromatica remix album is coming out soon and she’s also releasing a jazz album with Tony Bennett. He’s not doing well with his health so it will be a quick release with a lot of performances. They already shot a live special for mtv.

The chromatica remix album is coming out soon and she’s also releasing a jazz album with Tony Bennett. He’s not doing well with his health so it will be a quick release with a lot of performances. They already shot a live special for mtv.

Wow, didn’t know that. Her current album with Tony is phenomenal, so I’m excited for a second. Sad to hear about Tony, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->