Cover Rumor Thread

Secretary of Interior Deb Haaland might be on a dual cover of August Instyle shot by Camilla Falquez. I like what I've seen so far.

A preview of Adut Akech featured inside British Vogue’s upcoming August 2021 issue… and we’ve yet to see the cover:

That editorial with Adut is in both US Vogue and British Vogue for August. Such a shame.

Virgil Abloh posted this saying it’s for an upcoming Beyoncé Vogue shoot. I wonder if she’s doing a September issue again. I wonder which country. They typically shoot September around now.

She’s turning 40 in September. I could see a big cover shoot.

9216D5E6-EABB-4791-84D3-E5ED18F71F49.jpeg

imagine designing *that* for one of the biggest stars in the world to wear in Vogue

Incredibly hideous, she's about to serve us Beetlejuice. And what's with the glove? I'd rather see her pull out those glorious Black Is King costumes out of her wardrobe.

That being said, I'm very excited to see Beyoncé again. If only she would announce a new solo album while she's at it... I wonder whether it's going to be an exclusive or shared. I can almost see British and US Vogue sharing the cover story, not a fan.

Virgil Abloh posted this saying it’s for an upcoming Beyoncé Vogue shoot. I wonder if she’s doing a September issue again. I wonder which country. They typically shoot September around now.

She’s turning 40 in September. I could see a big cover shoot.

View attachment 1177463

I doubt it’s for the September issue for Beyoncé. That’s usually shot in May. Which I think Rihanna might be the cover model (since she cut her hair in May) and Beyoncé for October or November.

I doubt it’s for the September issue for Beyoncé. That’s usually shot in May. Which I think Rihanna might be the cover model (since she cut her hair in May) and Beyoncé for October or November.

Well, he posted it yesterday. But we technically don’t know when she shot the cover. And again, it doesn’t have to be a US September cover — as she’s done it twice now.

Either way, a Beyoncé Vogue shoot is incoming.

I don't think Beyoncé is getting the cover , this dress was for a her Vogue cover in 2018 if I'm not wrong it's not new

Virgil must have been posting archive on his socials that's all

But Rihanna could be september with her new haircut plus that bloofy hell album

Jennifer Lopez was spotted yesterday arriving on set for a photoshoot and without her beauty team... Hope it's for Vogue!

Bella Hadid seems to be shooting with Mert & Marcus today
Also Jourdan Dunn is shooting in Greece from the BTS stories on Instagram it looks promising but I can't ID the team on set

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->