Cover Rumor Thread

A model mania cover of American Vogue sounds like a dream - especially for a September issue. Fingers crossed, no matter who the cast is, we're treated to an ultra fabulous cover image (preferably photographed by either I&V or Ethan James Green) to match the ideal situation.

*Edit* I'm assuming the 'nepotism' model whose mother has graced the cover before is Lila Moss.

We love a guessing game! Can't wait to see Bella and Precious, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. However, this sounds like the most exciting September issue of US Vogue we've had in years.

Benn, blink twice if the cover wasn't shot by Tyler Mitchell lmao
Would love to see EJG tackle this group.

So to confirm, because they've been named already:
Precious, Bella, Anok, Kaia

I already love this lineup. It's been seven years since they have real models on their September cover.
I guess the other nepo model is Lila Moss + Abby Champion as well.

Hopefully it's an outdoor cover shoot.

The only way bella will ever get a solo cover is if she shacks up with someone also famous - Gigi knew what she was doing lol. But actually looking forward to seeing this cover I love the lineup so far and Bella has put the work in she is head and shoulders above the other nepos at this point including her sister

So to confirm, because they've been named already:
Precious, Bella, Anok, Kaia

The rest will be ridiculously tough, but there's one nepo model! Her mum appeared on the cover before so it's all very 'full circle'.

Lila Moss? :rofl:

Lila getting a cover this soon is just ridiculous but probably what’s happened

Lila getting a cover this soon is just ridiculous but probably what’s happened

Not Lila, but I'd get it if it was her. As unimpressed as I am with Lila, at least she booked Vogue covers before. This nepo model is making her entry into modelling on the cover of American Vogue. She never booked a Vogue cover prior to this one but her mum has strong ties to the industry.
Frankly, I think it's a bit absurd but she may well prove me wrong.

This nepo model is making her entry into modelling on the cover of American Vogue. She never booked a Vogue cover prior to this one but her mum has strong ties to the industry.
Frankly, I think it's a bit absurd but she may well prove me wrong.
LOURDES LEON? ELLA EMHOFF?*shocked emoji*

Last edited:
I've given up on having Anna on the cover, but at least Precious and Anok will be part of it. So happy for them!
If Lila or Lourdes are in it too though... okay choices.

Ugh, why couldn't you just say Sistine Stallone or Lily McMenamy like a normal person?

LOL, was a matter of time... since her debut on IG and her spread in Vanity Fair I knew she'll be on the cover but I didn't expect to be soon.

Well, she's a decent looking girl but she has no business being on this cover. Mama Madge pulled some real strings with this one...

Anyone know if it’s true that Madonna’s daughter will be on the cover of Vogue???

Xone posted this back in March. How prescient!

Seeing as Lourdes' father is Cuban and she is outspoken about the regime in Cuba, this is very fortunate timing on Vogue's part, for social media clout, to have Lourdes and Bella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pocahuntresss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->