Cover Rumor Thread

Two Asian models on the cover. This is great too actually.

This is lineup is like a fever dream. I haven't seen the cover yet, but I'm already impressed.

He Cong, Hyun Ji, Hoyeon, and/or Yoon pls.

Edit: Imagine if it's Shonali Singh. :heart:

I'm also thinking about Malika, Abby, Vilma or Rebecca to complete the line up.

Nope to the above. Read all the confirmed names so far, there's something that ties them together. That will automatically cancel out most of the Asian girls mentioned so far.

Nope to the above. Read all the confirmed names so far, there's something that ties them together. That will automatically cancel out most of the Asian girls mentioned so far.
Instagirls? Edward? Steven Meisel? Maybe Achenrin Madit? Saffron Vadher?

There are two Asian models on the cover, just not anyone mentioned so far.
Not an Instagirl cover, and not Achenrin/Meisel/EE
Wow, this is harder than I thought. And the last one? As far as I count: Precious, Lola, Bella, Anok, Kaia, two ansian girls and ...?

^^Yes, and yes

Wow, this is harder than I thought. And the last one? As far as I count: Precious, Lola, Bella, Anok, Kaia, two Asian girls and ...?

And one more girl, she appeared on one of VI's 100 covers last year. She's cute, but I'm surprised she got it.

One of the Asian models booked a big commercial/mainstream job, and she has ties to a very famous HF model (also Asian) who used to be big in the late 90s/early 2000s. The latter then left the industry and went into acting. Did a few commercial films that were decent.

Not Pooja, both Asian models are of East Asian descent

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->