Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato outside MTV Studios in New York (6/24)

celebslam.celebuzz.com

^ thanks for the pics stylishpup:flower:

and again, her makeup is weird, her face is so white, totally unflattering:(

oh my. her face looks ultra caked on in the
second photo. :l

Demi Lovato @ Good Morning America

demi-lovato-7239-4.jpg
demi-lovato-7239-3.jpg

demi-lovato-7239-2.jpg

demi-lovato-7239-1.jpg

jjb.com

She seems to wear a lot of black, i'd love to see her experiment a bit more with clothes.
She looks good though, the headband is really cute.

Demi Lovato (as a singer) is a combination of beautiful pop star and rocker chic. She's a bit like Avril Lavigne in the pop-rock genre, only I can tolerate Demi more than Avril. I was up earlier this morning, but didn't see Demi Lovato on Good Morning America. Her outfit in Post #168 is lovely. Nothing more timeless than mary janes, and it's rare I see mary janes with more than two straps look great. I'll definitely make the exception here. As for wearing black often, I guess part of this is that she's big on metal music. There was one kind of... I think it's "blackcore," or whatever that she used to listen to but doesn't any longer. Of course, you're talking to the wrong homme in regards to rock music (of all kinds). So maybe it's that rock influence and that dark rock influence that drives some of her fashion styles. Only as long as she doesn't lower herself to skulls, I'm fine.

Demi Lovato 2009-07-23 - performs on Good Morning America - celeb.city

Demi Lovato 2009-08-02 - at an AT&T store in Orlando
celeb.city

Demi Lovato has lovely face and lovelier hair. Nice pictures in Post #177.

Demi Lovato picked up two honors from the Teen Choice Awards, winning honors for Breakout Star Female ("Sonny With a Chance") and Tour (her with David Archuleta). Job well done by the Texas native.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->