Dereon F/W 10.11 : Beyonce Knowles

Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
Dereon FW 10/11 Starring Ms Beyonce Knowles

fashionbombdaily
beyonce-ad-dereon-726x1024.jpg

thanks for posting that, I actually think its a good urban ad

I like the idea and the pose but it would be even better if it was they adhered to the less is more maxim, this is too much... the bike is too tricked out, the leg tattoo, I am on the fence about the hair and jewelry.

How chic.

Totally joking obviously. This couldn't look any more tacky even if Kimora was serving as a bike.

Does she have tats on her leg or are those tights?

Why didn't she just hire Rihanna for this?

I like it... and sadly this looks better than some high-end campaigns this season.:innocent:

I like the idea and the pose but it would be even better if it was they adhered to the less is more maxim, this is too much... the bike is too tricked out, the leg tattoo, I am on the fence about the hair and jewelry.

Agree with you. I like Beyoncé, but she's not very subtile in her art direction nowaday. She's trying to be somebody that she's not. You can't play the gentle, positive girl in interview and looking as a mixture of punk and wore on pix (hope you know what I mean).

She should leave Sasha behind for a while and let Beyoncé be in front.

This is not an ad that makes me want to buy her clothes.

I like the boots she's wearing (who makes them?) and love her new hairdo. Everything is else kinda tacky with the typical-pose-with-bike-thats-been-overdone :/
I didn't know she was advertising her clothes. The way it's styled doesn't look right. And are those real tattoos???

You know what, I kinda like it.

ETA:
As someone else mentioned, there is something Rihanna-esques about the photos, especially the ones where Beyonce has short / pulled back hair. But that's fine with me too, since these days Rihanna seems to be going through some kinda Ronald MacDonald phase.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also see a Rihanna and maybe Gaga influence somewhere too bad Gaga or Rihanna dont fare well in pics I dont think they would look so good in an ad

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->