Designer Concert Costumes

^i can't edit the post to add the credit... for some reason "edit" option is missing, even though i'm logged in

Sammi Cheng in her ghostly tree costume by her own unknown designer.....appledaily.com
19ec3p30n.jpg

^i can't edit the post to add the credit... for some reason "edit" option is missing, even though i'm logged in

it's because the time allowed to edit has passed-
pls post the credits here and a mod will add them for you....
as you see garcon has done..

thank you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Costumes for Tours

(Maybe someone can create a better thread title.)

I got the idea for the thread after seeing sketches for Madonna's upcoming Sticky and Sweet Tour -
- wwd

Givenchy's Gypsy outfit
2le6nb.png

A Phillips sketch for the "Old School" section
zlosd1.png

Arianne Phillips costume sketch
2i6flhi.png

normal_mil1.jpg

SOURCE: gobritney.com

Britney Spears wore this dress designed by Roberto Cavalli for her Onyx Hotel Tour in 2004.

(Maybe someone can create a better thread title.)

I got the idea for the thread after seeing sketches for Madonna's upcoming Sticky and Sweet Tour -
- wwd
The first and last sketches look gorgeous, but I think they would be wasted on Madonna :lol:, who has long been developing the Victoria Beckham syndrome of making certain nice clothes look forced and overdone. The difference is that Madonna just wears sweatpants on the street...

this thread is for designer pics seen on stage and move along with the performnances....share the pics of clothes that you can identify on stage:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

these are a few pics i can Identify on late Anita Mui who was the diva of Hong Kong. you can see Dior sponsered her a lot.:heart:

Please do not quote images. Thank you.

anitamui.mui-mui.org

I ADORE this woman. :heart::heart::heart: Such a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
madonna´s costume for upcoming tour from Givenchy
P20250e10_kost.jpg

People

Madonna´s upcoming tour will be really a mix of big fashion names. Two costumes are from Givenchy, other come from Roberto Cavalli, Jeremy Scott and Yves Saint Laurent. Bandmates´s costumes create by Tom Ford. Boots and shoes - Stella McCartney and Miu Miu.
Heart sunglasses - Moschino.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->