Destroyed jeans

I love my ripped jeans! Ive got 2 pairs, 1 home made & the others bought (only because they had an extra feature of pink on), i cant tell the difference between the rips though. I agree you shouldnt really just pay for rips, get a knife and scratch until you get a rip, thats what my ex did for me :D I do think they can be foxy :cool:

I think ripped jeans generally look bad, but maybe it's because I've only seen them on girls who are wearing pink puffer vests and/or an Abercrombie polo shirt and frizzy bottle blonde hair with orange tans, a not-too-attractive look to begin with.

In any event, they're not for me. My style's pretty feminine and polished (though not uptight). I just don't like ripped jeans.

I actually like destroyed denim- nothing crazy, just a jean that has a little wear to it. I like how they make a good contrast for a slinky shirt, piles of jewelry, and heels.

I LOVE THEM!

Well some of them. I hate the homemade ones i.e I'm going to take some scissors and tear up my jeans! No.

Other than that, I've always loved them since they've been out. Hollister does a good job with their jeans. They don't go too overboard with the rips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->