Devi Kroell

luckie

Reaction score
hey everyone! i've been reading here for a while but this is my first post. what do you think of the devi kroell classic large pythong bag. they are $1995. do you prefer the bronze/black or silver/black? thanks for your input!

http://www.devikroell.com

I like the way the material looks, but the shape is, well, shapeless. I like more structure in designer bags.

i know what you mean! but for some reason i'm strangely attracted to the slouchiness!

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Aug 14 2004, 01:08 AM
I like the way the material looks, but the shape is, well, shapeless. I like more structure in designer bags.
[snapback]331639[/snapback]​

I like them very much. However I think they look goofishly large on a lot of women, a little hard to pull off. I also don't like that Jessica Simpson has one, that kind of kills it for me. Still outrageously chic though, in my opinion.

matt

I think it looks great! I too am attracted to the slouchiness. Have you seen the bag in person? Does it have a zipper and what does the leather feel like? It's just better to be sure before you purchase it for that amount :smile:

I'd go for the black/bronze :wink:

I really like it in bronze. I think the shape is very chic/boho and can see it being a very wearable item.

the garined leather and python-skin shoulder bags are great. i saw jessica simpson carrying one today on TV, btw.

WOW!
i am really in love with the giant-sized one... wow...
i'd love to have one in either black leather or python!

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 14 2004, 12:07 PM
It's okay, but the snakeskin is little tacky looking.
[snapback]332081[/snapback]​
i don't think so at all... but, to each their own :flower:

totally agree on the size and the jessica simpson factor! i was hoping if i got a drastically different color than the one she carries it wouldn't have the same effect. i got the medium sized but it didn't have the lovely slouch that the larger one has. but i don't want to get the large and look like i'm carrying a body bag either!

Originally posted by MJCouture@Aug 14 2004, 02:17 AM
I like them very much. However I think they look goofishly large on a lot of women, a little hard to pull off. I also don't like that Jessica Simpson has one, that kind of kills it for me. Still outrageously chic though, in my opinion.

matt
[snapback]331663[/snapback]​

yes i bought the medium but i sent it back. no zipper...it has an inner hidden magnetic closure in the center. the skin wasn't exactly what i expected...the scales were very raised. it was definitely unique and pretty. apparently the bronze and silver ones are treated differently with a smoother texture. i just really want a bag that everyone in the world doesn't have, with no rampant knockoffs

i'm leaning toward the black/bronze too :smile:

Originally posted by chocsta@Aug 14 2004, 12:11 PM
I think it looks great! I too am attracted to the slouchiness. Have you seen the bag in person? Does it have a zipper and what does the leather feel like? It's just better to be sure before you purchase it for that amount :smile:

I'd go for the black/bronze :wink:
[snapback]332036[/snapback]​

I saw that and really liked the bags too. It's very different indeed. I am not much of a structure person so the shape works well for me

Originally posted by luckie@Aug 14 2004, 01:42 PM
yes i bought the medium but i sent it back. no zipper...it has an inner hidden magnetic closure in the center. the skin wasn't exactly what i expected...the scales were very raised. it was definitely unique and pretty. apparently the bronze and silver ones are treated differently with a smoother texture. i just really want a bag that everyone in the world doesn't have, with no rampant knockoffs
[snapback]332128[/snapback]​
oh my, now i'm even more in love with this bag!! i love when the scales of snakeskin are very raised and rough... :wub:

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 14 2004, 01:07 PM
It's okay, but the snakeskin is little tacky looking.
[snapback]332081[/snapback]​

snake is my favorite skin... :lol: :heart:

i :heart: python...and i love these bags...the price really kills it for me though...and i think it would actually be annoying to have a big bag with no structure where you can't find anything...

but it sure LOOKS good!!!...

i've seen them in person...there are two sizes of you think the big one overwhelming...

the clutchs are pretty

and i'm not even a fan of snake but the classic in medium brown gold is great.

just to add...i really dislike all the other styles of bags they offer...may be a one hit wonder...

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 14 2004, 03:39 PM
i've seen them in person...there are two sizes of you think the big one overwhelming...
[snapback]332208[/snapback]​
...overwhelming is all part of its charm... :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->