Devi Kroell for Target

^ i didn't know they made the shopping tote in both light and dark gold...i only saw the anthracite and dark gold

clu - i just looked online and apparently, the light gold is only sold online - not in-stores.
i've just taken them out again and now i'm undecided - the tote just looks so BIG ! ... But, it looks so nice on you. did u only get the light gold hobo?

There are a bunch of colors that are only sold online. Personally, I thought about getting the shopper in light gold too, but I thought the online pic looked awful.

there is a fold out ad for the bags in the new issue of vogue. and the gold large shopper is on the cover of people style watch magazine this quarter. i think demand for the bags will skyrocket.

I finally got my gold tone (dark gold) hobo from target.com
It's a nice colour which I was unable to see IRL at my local Target.
I have posted some real-life pics of the hobo for people who'll like to see the quality.
Overall, I'm pleased with the quality given the price.
I think I'll be stocking up on these as gifts when I go back home in October :wink:

Attachments

• dv_1.jpg
    dv_1.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 15
  • dv_2.jpg
    dv_2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 12
  • dv_3.jpg
    dv_3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 12
^ Love the dark gold!

Thanks for all the pictures. I'm convinced. The purses look very nice. I'm going to stop by my Target this weekend.

handbaglover oh really! i got the anthracite shopper and the gold hobo but idk how i'm gonna use the shopper yet it's HUGE

Yes! It IS HUGE !! Even after I dumped all my babies stuff in it, it still had a LOT of room !! haha..I can probably throw my baby in there as well :smile:
Now- I'm thinking I may reverse the colors of the bags I got - order the goldtone hobo and the light goldtone shopper instead.

PrincessImp - the bag look fab on you ! I Love it ..

thanks to everyone who posted pics! you are all stars! :flower:

for those NOT familiar with the real python bags she does. the dyeing process very often actually makes the skin( mostly the python ones) look like rubber so the target ones arent very far off.
everyone who has seen mine always thinks they are not real python. so i am willing to buy a few of the target ones . they DO look really good considering the price!
can i order online if im not in the US?

I got the hobo in gold and I love it. I think the design of the faux skin is great, and the lining inside is really nice for a $34 bag.

I bought the clutch in the bronze/gold color and I really really like it. My fiance tried to convince me not to get it, but it was too cute. It seems like a great price for the quality of it. I used it yesterday when we went to dinner, I even wore it with my Libertine shirtdress and the hostess said she loved my outfit..so kudos to Target!

I got the tiny anthracite clutch - not the one with the rhinstone clasp but the other one. I thought it was really cute and quite passable. The larger bags just weren't me - I loved the plain tote with the python handles but I couldn't fit it over my shoulders so I didn't think it would really work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->