• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Devi Kroell

thanks for the advice BBabe :flower: -I would never buy designer stuff on ebay-I want to go into the store myself and see what I'm paying that much for before I buy an authentic designer product for that much.

Originally posted by BBabe@Aug 30 2004, 01:14 AM
I have the replica of it in the gold python leather and it's fab. Mine is the large, and it's not at all too big, mind you I'm 5 '10, but my best friend has 1 also and she's like 5 '3 - looks good on her too. It's a great everyday tote that really livens up and adds style to your a blah casual outfit. I've had it for a week and get tons of compliments everyday. The real one must be amazing...
[snapback]349672[/snapback]​

Where did you find a replica and how much was it? I'd definately love one, I am BEYOND obsessed with this bag.

Yes, please tell about your replica. I am soooo wanting this bag. I love the metallic gold best, but the silver and black/gold are awesome also. Please give us the particulars.

For those of you that want the look of the Devi Kroell bag.. I found this one:
ca_1.JPG

It's on ebay... so i guess PM me if you'd like the link to the auction...
Just thought someone might be interested. :flower:

Sorry all I have been really busy at work so haven't had a chance to respond. My bag was $250.00 and pretty cool. PM me if you want the contact info.

someone had posted asking for a pick of jessica wearing the bag.. so here you go.
jessicadevi02.jpg

the bag is crazy big... It'd look ridiculous on me... i'm too short.

Many thanks to luna and Brian for posting the pictures. I have to agree with luna, this bag is way too big for me. I do love the looks of it though.

I don't like them. Too slouchy, and so massive... you'd need an extra seat on the subway for one of those bags...

Wow, the skins and colors are gorgeous. I love the "precious" clutch.

The contrast between the metallic skin and the simple shape is nice, though I can't get over how massive it is. It wouldn't work for petite girls like me. And I think I prefer something with more structure -- this season at least.

I just bought the medium sized classic bag in gold and I love it. Initially, I felt that it didn't have the same "slouchiness" factor as the large version, but once you fill the bag and wear it, the slouchy shape comes into play, and it looks great. I have not seen the large version in person, but I think that it would be way too big for anyone shorter than 5'9".
Has anyone seen the large bag in any shops in NYC?

She seems to offer bags at an amazing quality. The exotic skins however, might not be everyone's thing though. The colors are so vibrant, too.

devi_kroell_diamond_python_roman.jpg

The diamond python roman goes for $1890. :woot:

One of my friends has the large light gold classic hobo, it is really stunning in person and is excelent quality, nothing like the fashion-python bags out. I like the shape of the one you posted, but the colors are really bad together. Apparently she raised the prices too, by A LOT, which always irritates me, but it was pretty reasonable for such a large python bag to begin with, so its not that big of a deal.

I have the classic python in gold, it's very very pretty, nice quality, and a very useful day bag. I'm lucky to buy it before she raised the price.

a picture, i love the green one up there:woot: :woot: :heart: :heart:

Amazing, but the measurments... It seems huge:unsure:

Is it a good investment? Like a classic bag?

Attachments

• 7sm.jpg
    7sm.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 172
those of you who have these bags, how do the scales wear? i understand that python scales eventually will curl but since it is a slouchy sack, how do the scales hold up to this? do they all end up really curly v. easily and quickly?

pucci_mama said:
a picture, i love the green one up there:woot: :woot: :heart: :heart:

Amazing, but the measurments... It seems huge:unsure:

Is it a good investment? Like a classic bag?

Ooooh I love the one she's carrying. Is that royal or navy blue? Beautiful!

The python she uses in her bag supposedly is of a really excellent quality. Doesn't fade with time unlike other python bags. I didn't know Devi Kroell was so young!

the large is like 24" across and is huge, especially when it hasn't broken in and gotten slouchy. I saw pics of lindsay lohan with one and she looked ridiculous and one of devi with the same one and it didn't look bad, but it was big. they do make a smaller size but it doesn't have the same shape as the large so I kinda find it less appealing. anybody have the smaller one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->