Devi Kroell

okay ladies,

i am about to buy another 2 classic HOBOs
right now my choice is between a
BLACK PYTHON
or
PURPLE PYTHON

the BLACK is perfect in every way and so so luxurious. even the inside lining is black and i love that.
the PURPLE is fun but I am waiting for a ROSE BONBON to come for Summer so am unsure what to do.

The other option is to wait for the GOLD which is almost NEON YELLOW!! :woot:

i read that due to her target success she is readying a second cheaper line....

Nice to see some Devi action

I'd get the black

I'm loving the silver/anthracite Zagliani python and wondering if I should keep my silver Devi if I do get it. Two silver python bags?

okay ladies,

i am about to buy another 2 classic HOBOs
right now my choice is between a
BLACK PYTHON
or
PURPLE PYTHON

the BLACK is perfect in every way and so so luxurious. even the inside lining is black and i love that.
the PURPLE is fun but I am waiting for a ROSE BONBON to come for Summer so am unsure what to do.

The other option is to wait for the GOLD which is almost NEON YELLOW!! :woot:

lucy,
really? hmmm am intrigued as to how that would go for her... :unsure:

blkldylw,
you are right, BLACK it is!! :woot: it is gorgeous!!

i think the zagliani and devi kroell are completely different. the devi kroell is much more understated chic whereas the zagliani is more 'out there'
i would keep them both :smile:
when you get a chance pls post pics :wink:

That Ostrich shopper is to die for! I wish it was within my bag budget :doh:

Thank goodness Devi seems to keep styles around for awhile so one day perhaps I'll get a chance to have one. The cream color on the website is just divine. So understated and chic.

blkldylw,
i have such bad memory!
i just saw the bag you posted of the silver... and as i had commented back then, i still think it is gorgeous!

I have a bronze and silver Devi right now. I love metallics but think they look better with some texture instead of a flat metallic leather. That is why I love snakeskin metallics. I just got a gold Jimmy Choo Rio oversized clutch in anaconda skin also. Now I am seeking a silver snakeskin bag that is smaller than my Devi classic hobo next.

I think you are right, Devi is more understated. I use it in a more casual way than I would the Zagliani if I get one. I always get oohs and ahhs from SAs at Neimans and Chanel when I wear a Devi out shopping. Can't wait to see your black when it arrives!

BLL- those are gorgeous pics! you have such stellar taste. i'm never one for silver bags, but that one is perfection.

oh wow, how did i miss that photo, they are GORGEOUS blkladylaw! :heart:

thanks ladies! I actually pulled them both out and have been carrying them exclusively for the past month; I've been lugging a lot around latelyand they have so much room and are comfy on the shoulder. I have spotted a couple of good deals on these Devis on ebay lately.

i'm tempted to get the long hobo one :P
but i was always used to bag with depth, can i have some opinion on this bag owners?
and i LOVE slouchy bags... will it get really slouchy in time?
can anyone post pic of the slouchiness of their used bag?

seahorse,
i have the regular hobo and my sis in law the long one (medium) and she LOVES it.
it is super super slouchy!!

leyla, if u have time :P can u please take pic and show me how slouchy it can become :smile:
i would be very grateful

astrakhan hobo in reddish rust color.
07112008278.jpg

taken under natural sunlight
07112008277.jpg

taken indoors, with flash.
07112008273.jpg

i dont know what size this is. is it a medium?
my husband got it for me for my bday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnV
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->