Devi Kroell

Was wondering of the 'shelf-life' expectancy of all these python bags. With so many brands rushing to get onboard the wagon for exotic materials, how long do you reckon the python bags will stay in style??

I prefer the silver one but I think that it's a little bit "hard" to wear...I mean it's to showy

Devi Kroell Classic Bag

Is anyone else in love with the Devi Kroell classic bag. After seeing Jessica Simpson (yuck) with her gold python I tracked down the designer..

So many colors!! Can't wait to get one..but a bit hard to finds. Browns carrys them and I think Barney's in America and the designer's own website.

Anyone else have one of these bags? My only concern with python bags after having owned one for 5 years is that the scales start to peel..

Attachments

• cla_large_greybeige.gif
    cla_large_greybeige.gif
    35.4 KB · Views: 4
  • devi3c.jpg
    devi3c.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen one of these bags in Madison at Malibu before.

I feel that the scales are pretty "tight" and flat, so I don't think it will peel or drop easily. I guess it also depends on how you treat your bag.

As far as python bags go, I feel that this is a classic design due to its simplicity. :smile:

This is a great bag! Great style and the more you use it the softer the python becomes ... just awesome .. have it in black and use it often! :D

There is already a thread on Devi Kroell... Please use the search function before starting a new topic, thanks! And welcome to tFS :D :flower:

Ugg I can't believe the price increases. It's fine if that's what they make everyone pay...but to go up $1700 in 2 years reeks of opportunism.. As much as I like the bag, I'm not sure I want to support this brand..

Also at Barney's online it's $2180, On Devi Kroells website it's $ 2690. What the heck! That's a $400 difference right here and now!!

but I'm still coveting this bag <sigh> I just might order from Barneys.. but a bit scared after the previous horror story about the folded in half bag. Are returns to Barneys full refundable?

But I'm going to take a look at the real thing at Browns in London first.
I'm looking for the black python but don't see it anywhere. Does anyone have a picture of the black?

morgause said:
but I'm still coveting this bag <sigh> I just might order from Barneys.. but a bit scared after the previous horror story about the folded in half bag. Are returns to Barneys full refundable?

But I'm going to take a look at the real thing at Browns in London first.
I'm looking for the black python but don't see it anywhere. Does anyone have a picture of the black?

jnet004.jpg

Here's a pic of my black one!

the black is gorgeous! I'm in love... where did you get it? Does anyone why they don't seem to be selling the black anymore?

Devi Kroell Ebay

Tip of the Day: There's 2 Devi Kroell bags ( silver and metallic gold) that are being sold by leshent on Ebay. From what I heard in other forums, he's a legit seller. And he's selling them for $1325! That's more like it! But he doesn't have the black or matte gold that I want..Too bad, I would have bought it if he did.. I still think $2690 listed price on Devi Kroell's website is highway robbery considering she's a new designer and just jacked up the price so much in such a short time..:angry: :yuk: I like beautiful luxury items.. but I hate blatant greed.. <just venting :P>

I rather save my money for a Birkin bag unless I can find a decently priced Devi Kroell somewhere.. at least the Birkin will retain it's value..

I would love to get the new F/W one with the eagle on it, but I'm waiting for one to show up on ebay for a price lower than retail (the large is going for $2400)!

Attachments

• Devi Kroell eagle bag.gif
    Devi Kroell eagle bag.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
I saw the eagle one somewhere online for a lot cheaper than the full python ones.. There seems to be huge discrepancies with Devi Kroell pricing.
If you look around you can find much cheaper prices on re-sell sites like ragnation etc.

I've started to really really like these. They seem simple and timeless, I've been itching for a python bag so I'd like to check these out in person.

absolutely love her bag to bits. i got the champagne medium from her showroom while placing my order. its the most beautiful workmanship and the python is (after so much wear) as soft as butter!!

out of my birkin, balenciagas, lanvin, chanel jumbo, etc etc THIS CLASSIC HOBO DEVI KROELL is the BEST!!!!!

vickycookie,

her boots as just as good... also saw them and can surely say they will be worth every penny and never die out of style!!

introducing my silver gigantic Devi bag

At 6ft tall this baby hits me mid thigh. It is gigantic but I love it.

Attachments

• DSCN2453.JPG
    DSCN2453.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN2454.JPG
    DSCN2454.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member