Dior Girly Boston Bag

Reaction score
So does anyone have or know information about the new PINK GIRLY DIOR BAGS?

they are 2-die-for but they sell for SOO much...i want one for my birthday...

please e-mail me back or respond to this forum.

if u have no idea which bag im talking about...please look at this picture:

Attachments

• a4_1.jpg
    a4_1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 13
I don't sugest that you buy them over the internet but this is the number of an athorized retailer 1-212-931-2950 and order it thru them but I STRONGLY advise you NOT to buy it over the internet :flower:

The Boston bag, the one in your picture, might be rather difficult to get...there's waiting lists all over...very very high in demand. The Trotters and stuff are easy to find, but you'll probably have to look around for a Boston from a legit source...

Theres a little saddle pouch that goes for 210 USD and the Boston bag in the picture is around 770+, but no more than 800 USD last time I checked. I'm not sure about any of the other bags though... but I think Boudoir Belle has one of them :flower:

I've seen some of the girly bags going for as much as $1,300!! :o Ridiculous.

I heard that all of those pink bags are now sold out, with waiting lists up the wazoo.

I think eluxury.com is going to be getting them in soon, though. Either that or they already got them in and they sold out there, too! We'll see.

Eluxury has gotten shipments...that I know of, they had the little plain saddle bag in, but it sold out within a few hours. They said they would get some more stuff after the new year, but they'll probably sell like hotcakes too. I've seen a few bags and wallets at the boutique. I think the Boston bag is def. the most in demand bag, though and the waiting lists for that are pretty bad...
What kind of bag did you see going for 1300? I think the only place I've seen or heard of with Girly Glamour bags at that price is on Ebay :huh:

I really adore the Dior girly boston bag and i was wondering if anyone here actually owns one?? If so, how much did you get it for and is it worth the money??

I am looking to get one...but im hoping they're not already sold out! :doh:

Can you guys give me our views on this please or suggest any other bags out there that are worth having a look at

Thanks

I am planning on buying one, unless of course they're sold out, then I'm SOL. They are just so adorable, but I don't know how long you're going to be able to carry it for. I have a feeling it's only going to be hot this season.

Thank you for your reply Muramki Princess...you're the only one that bothered to help so thanks! :wink:

We already have some topics on the Dior girly bags,
you can try to search. :flower:

I personally hate those bags :ninja:

Try calling the Honolulu store, they have quite a few of the girly line. I'm not sure about the Boston bag though, although I do know it retails for $725USD. HTH

Yeah try the honululu store AND Dior new york they might have a few leftover :flower: but I don't like those bags :yuk: too much logos

i like the girly collection, but i think the white flowers are way too much... kinda too much, ya know?

I think that Dior saw what the Murakami bags did last spring, and they were trying to make the same craze with their bags. But like I said above, I don't know if they will last past this spring. *shrugs*

If anyone wants to get one Dior NY has reordered them they should be in store by the end of the month - but get your name on the list for it. Christian Dior Boutique NYC 212-931-2950

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->