• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Gucci Large Boston Bag

Meg said:
This thread has me oddly craving the old Gucci boston bag in white :heart: It's so ott but gorgeous at the same time

What about this one, its nice. Not as appealing as the old one, but still nice.

BGV7295_mp.jpg

oh wow, i had no idea bergdorf had the treasure in the large size!

*maximus* said:
sorry,chic chick, i'm not familiar with the bag. do you happen to have a pic you can post of it?

hi maximus! here's the pics.. but i can't make up my mind! (as usual!:(blush:on sale(AUD850) pocket tote or (AUD1240) medium boston bag?? hmm... :rolleyes: opinion??

Last edited by a moderator:
chic_chick said:
hi maximus! here's the pics.. but i can't make up my mind! (as usual!:(blush:on sale(AUD850) pocket tote or (AUD1240) medium boston bag?? hmm... :rolleyes: opinion??

chic_chick please credit your picture source.

Hipkitten said:
chic_chick please credit your picture source.

oopsie.. forgot about that rule... sorry =) it's from an email in designerlabels shop cheers! denice.

Could someone post a pic of their Blondie bag and tell me if the GG is Gold Plated or brass?

^^^^^^^Found out that This BLondie bag is fake!

Seller cannot Guarantee authenticity because she says she's selling it for her friend....

chic_chick said:

hi, chic chick! personally, i like the boston bag on the right. i think that bag is on sale right now at gucci boutiques too

good luck and please post pics of your new purchase!!! :brows:

chanelchick said:
Did they ever make it in this style?

AND IS THIS REAL?

Google, Ebay

chanelchick, the white hobo i believe they did make for the Blondie collection. however, the bottom is fake-lots of Blondie bowler fakes on ebay so please be careful.

^^True, I have seen some REALLY good fakes on ebay. You know its fake, when a seller posts them back to back.

I looked this morning in L'Officiel's accessories F/W issue and the interlocking GG's are definitely back. They're a little more rounded this time around though in terms of style. I didn't see anything in the Boston shape but the double G is back in a BIG way. It was on almost all the accessories.

Luxx your bag is so beautiful!!!
I wish that someday I'll be that lucky on ebay!
BTW I was yesterday at the Gucci store and when I asked about the interlocking GGs they said that there were a few bags in the previous season (I saw them in the catalogue) with the GGs but they don't know anything about them coming back

Luxx said:
I looked this morning in L'Officiel's accessories F/W issue and the interlocking GG's are definitely back. They're a little more rounded this time around though in terms of style. I didn't see anything in the Boston shape but the double G is back in a BIG way. It was on almost all the accessories.

yeah, i talked to a Saks SA a few weeks ago regarding the return of the interlocking GGs for the upcoming season but she wasn't sure if it was coming back in a bowler style.

btw, i just scored a white blondie bowler with red/blue webbing from ebay and should be expecting her this week. i'll post pics when i receive her.
miss-lilly, don't give up hope! you will be just as lucky soon enough!

luxx- i think you are right! people at gucci also have been telling me that the blondie is not coming back in the boston bowler style. *cry*

*maximus* said:
btw, i just scored a white blondie bowler with red/blue webbing from ebay and should be expecting her this week. i'll post pics when i receive her.
miss-lilly, don't give up hope! you will be just as lucky soon enough!

I hope so!
Congratulations maximus for your new great purchase!! Please post pictures when it arrives!

Hello! I was looking on ebay and they are selling the medium Boston Bag! AHH to die for! Anyways. They said there are watermarks of authenticity. Does anyone know if this is true? I called Gucci boutique on Rodeo and they wouldn't tell me. If someone has this bag from a boutique or a department store, please let me know! Thanks a bunch!!!!

ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-New-G...890272662QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

janetloves2shop said:
Hello! I was looking on ebay and they are selling the medium Boston Bag! AHH to die for! Anyways. They said there are watermarks of authenticity. Does anyone know if this is true? I called Gucci boutique on Rodeo and they wouldn't tell me. If someone has this bag from a boutique or a department store, please let me know! Thanks a bunch!!!!

ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-New-Gucci-Off-White-Boston-Bag-Handbag-Purse_W0QQitemZ6890272662QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

janet, i'm not positive but this one is tricky because they look like stock photos to me. i don't know what the "watermarks of authenticity" are but aren't these bags on sale right now at gucci and dept stores carrying gucci?
i would rather spend a few extra bucks buying from one of those authorized dealers while the collection is still out rather than buy one off ebay and not have peace of mind about its authenticity :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->