Gucci Large Boston Bag

miss-lilly said:
I hope so!
Congratulations maximus for your new great purchase!! Please post pictures when it arrives!

yes yes... make sure to show us all please :blush:

hi!

does any1 know if this bag is still available? i went to gucci store (Aus) and they've no stock on shelf and said it might be last seasons'. they're not even sure! :(

pic from gucci.com

ps: the green is sooo gorgeous!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I thought those were from their newer collections... :unsure:

Luna said:
^^ I thought those were from their newer collections... :unsure:

that's what i thought too!!! can any1 else confirm this?? the SA at gucci didn't even know.. ughhh.. she showed me another olive bag instead :sick: <--something like this colour, n my reaction.. :rolleyes: without the smile..

I love this croc one. I bet it costs and arm and a leg... but then again don't they all?

159398_EBW0A_1000

thefashionspot.com/

hi, is anyone farmiliar with this gucci bag and any experience with this seller?? item 6891676520 any comments would be a GREAT help!
:bounce: ohh ohh.. plus how much is it RRP and when did it come out and is it authentic? thanks!!! :flower:

Ladies, this is my new white, webbed blondie bowler that I won on Ebay a little over a week ago :woot:

chic_chick said:
hi, is anyone farmiliar with this gucci bag and any experience with this seller?? item 6891676520 any comments would be a GREAT help!
:bounce: ohh ohh.. plus how much is it RRP and when did it come out and is it authentic? thanks!!! :flower:

chic chick, i am not at all familiar with this bag nor the seller, sorry. it looks okay, although i would request the seller in sending you a pic of the serial number under the interior tag.

re: the gorgeous green bouvier/jackie o bag, i think it should be available in stores on sale right now. aren't they currently on sale online at gucci.com????

chic_chick said:
hi!

does any1 know if this bag is still available? i went to gucci store (Aus) and they've no stock on shelf and said it might be last seasons'. they're not even sure! :(

pic from gucci.com

ps: the green is sooo gorgeous!!!

Omg, that's the bag I bought at the spring/summer SALE. It was marked down to $689, but I sent it back--it looked cheap in person. It is not from the latest collection, it came out in Fall'05. The green was not as rich as pictured. And it was much smaller than I expected. :(

I uploaded a pic so I could show it to my friend. I can pm it to you, if you want.

Gucci has brought back the big silver GG adornment. Its more toned down, the letters are conclave, not flat. Its not worth the money they want, IMO. :innocent:

guc003w-162447_p.jpg

Gucci_handbags_1_p.jpg

^ Why would somebody spend that much money for a tote with GGs on it?

^For the same reason they want a tote with a big CC or LV on the side.

*maximus* said:
Ladies, this is my new white, webbed blondie bowler that I won on Ebay a little over a week ago :woot:

I love that! Congrats! I've been looking for a Blondie forever! If You don't mind me asking, how much did u pay for it?

chanelchick said:
I love that! Congrats! I've been looking for a Blondie forever! If You don't mind me asking, how much did u pay for it?

thanks, chanelchick! i BIN'd it for $999 :woot:

maximus you're so lucky!! It's gorgeous!:heart: :heart:
I've been searching it too on ebay for so long but I only find fakes:yuk:

thanks, miss-lilly! don't lose hope, though, cause i found mine when i least expected it. authentic ones don't pop up often, but they DO pop up :flower:

Gucci's new Blondie line is in stores. The double G is back but I'm not sure about the bowler shape. I'll have to go check it out for myself. I saw a preview of one of the bags on Purseforum and its very interesting. There is a nice hobo shape and they've got the green/red stripes as well inbetween the interlocking Gs. Fingers crossed that there is a bowler style for you girls who have been looking.

Luxx you mean the brown one, right? I saw it too, it's nice but I hope there will be a bowler style too. Please let us know if you see it

miss-lilly said:
Luxx you mean the brown one, right? I saw it too, it's nice but I hope there will be a bowler style too. Please let us know if you see it

Yes indeed :D

Bad news though Gucci.com has the new fall bags up and there appears to be no bowler style. Lots of hobos with the interlocking G's but no bowler :( They really should re-issue this style, I don't know why they haven't come to their senses but then again I knew I disliked Frida for a reason...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balazsmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->