Dior Golf

PradaP

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I wouldnt be caught dead on the golf course dressed like this :yuk:

diorgolf.jpg

i think they're awesomely gaudy.

parts of it aren't bad.

like if i were a girl i would wear the skirt without even being paid for it.
:P

:lol:

actually I think both the knit vests on the left hand side and in the middle are quite cute but certainly not worn all together like that. Plus the shoes are hideous (golf shoes are quite urgh to begin with but these are worse :wacko: )

shoes.jpg

yeah those are pretty bad.

the fringe on the side is completely unnecessary

I think you could take any ONE of those bright, loud articles of clothing and pair it with something basic and look really cute. It's not really meant to be worn all together by normal women. Like the sweater with a denim skirt or the khaki pants with a black top. Those colors are actually kinda fun.

:rofl: I want to wear those out on the course so bad.. I'll just stand in my backyard and look extremely gaudy.. Oh my Grandpa would die if I wore those out golfing with him. I love how busy it is... makes me giggle, but wouldn't pay for it since i'm sure it costs a lot :innocent:

definately not as bad as dior surf in my opinion

The some of the printed vests are ok but the shoes are just beyond gross :sick:

How fun would the matching argyle skirt + golf bag be? Undeniably gaudy, but fun nonetheless.

Ditto on the golfing with grandpa thing - he's always asking me to golf with him, but the country club would throw a royal fit if I showed up in this. And I would love it. B)

i like the look because it's unexpeceted something to get heads to turn. All press is good press. B)

I was going to make a topic about Dior Golf. personally I dont like the patterns but they remind me of something only Japanese people could pull off :P

I was going to post that ugly disgusting looking shoes in the Ugly Shoe Thread :sick:

these looks really look like some of the Japanese street styles.

It is simply funny and colored :wink: , always spectacular and creative collections but check it is not provocating this time !

That is so werid i was just looking at this forum when i got the dior newsletter sent to me with that exsact same picture on it ! Freaky !! I think all the idems would luk ok by them selves but together r ott !!

I would love to have the pants in the middle. I think with a sleeveless tee and sneakers they would be awesome.
The rest of it I like separate from each other. The shoes are NAST! They remind me of bad versions of EARLY Fluevogs. I think the bags are deliciously tacky though and can see all the logo freaks chasing these down in the stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->