Dior Homme S/s 2005

So, what do you think is the perfect DIOR HOMME INCARNATION considering last two seasons offerings??? :idea:

That 7500 Euro jacket probably cost next to nothing to make.

im liking that gold track jacket and some other pieces as well..
i just know i won't have the cash for it though.. :unsure:

The Production division Dior homme has changed the pattern gradations since the Follow Me collection, in order to establish the real clientele in the USA.
That is why, as many of you must feel, everything is enormous now at Dior homme...
For the Solitaire, I wore 48.
This season I was obliged to buy 44 !!!
Even now, there are always the customers saying that it is too skinny...

I hope that the Production will stop making the brand for those who are not thin.

Originally posted by mofo@Oct 29 2004, 03:34 PM
I hope that the Production will stop making the brand for those who are not thin.
[snapback]410599[/snapback]​

WTF?

actually the prices are going down now.
this seasons dior homme is actually very reasonable

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 29 2004, 04:38 PM
actually the prices are going down now.
this seasons dior homme is actually very reasonable
[snapback]410700[/snapback]​
How about an example of "very reasonable" Dior Homme prices? I just don't believe it.

Regarding some of the above comments, I just wish every company would size their products correctly. A size small should not be made to fit a fat 6' tall man. If you're overweight or just built huge, it only makes sense that the size tags in your wardrobe are at least an XL. This should not be the norm. And there's no reason that normal-sized or shorter men should not be able to find men's clothing in their size. In my opinion, what is currently labeled a men's XS should be a small. I wear an XS, and I know men shorter and smaller than I am (I'm either 5'8" or 5'9"). I don't even understand how they find clothes at all.

Sorry guys, I know I'm always ranting and raving about this... :rolleyes:

Very boring, very mediocre. Nothing really stood out, I can find pieces just like that at the mall. Give me $150 and I can give you a complete outfit from head to toe that look just like it if not better :innocent:

Dior SS 05: Stock

Is the spring collection still in tact at various stockists? Does the NY boutique still have most sizes anyone know? In Vancouver it's decimated. Usually everything lasts til the first mark down. This year people have been more than happy to spend 695.00 cdn full price on a pair of vintage jeans, not much less on the remaining casual pants (my store carried most of them, sadly not the grey speckled lurex jeans). We're ad vicitms hereabouts I suppose. At least the black suit is still available in all three sizes at 4500.00.

thanks Mr-Dale

found some from vogueparis.com

00140f.jpg

I really liked this collection, anyone have another pic of this same look?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitas46
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->