Dior S/S 2010 : Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel

i'm just happy dior's doing a campaign for the clothing line at all.

since i don't like Karlie's mug this ad falls flat.

I love it. It's glamorous and she looks like an actress from the '40s. It's amazing.

Thank God I'm not the only one who's mind went right to Lauren Bacall, cause for a second I though I was imagining it. Considering that they don't look at all similar in reality Karlie's doing a pretty amazing job of making me forget that fact.

Instantly thought of Bacall! I hate Karlie but this is actually very nice...

Karlie? really? good thing I'm becoming a fan of her...but I think Anna Selezneva fits the makeup and collection FAR MORE....

Yes! That would have been way better. Maryna or Edita would have looked amazing as well.

Wouldn't have ever known

I would have never known that this is Karlie Kloss...
Instantly thought of Bacall! I hate Karlie but this is actually very nice...

Yes! That would have been way better. Maryna or Edita would have looked amazing as well.

There's something which bothers me in that first shot. I think it's Karlie's face...:innocent:

I think this is the least sweet i've ever seen Karlie look ... and that's good.

What was the last campaign this house did -- was it that horrid thing with Gisele in the wig? Maybe things are looking up and the House of Dior is recovering from whatever illness struck it down mid-2007.

Doesn't really look much like Karlie, but overall it's pretty good. Def. captured the feel of the S/S '10 show.

i don't understand why most people hate this ....

this is good and really embodies the collection ....

but a question : i thought Dior was supposed to stop doing main collection campain ?

It's typical Dior ad. Not bad though. Need to see more...

But I want to say I don't like Karlie. I don't hate but still. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks gorgeous. The concept was kinda expected, but it has defiantly worked.
Seeing the Lauren Becall inspiration has made it even more appealing for me.
The lighting looks beautiful and does justice for Karlie. I can't wait to see more! Thanks honeycombchild!

i was sure the ad would be horrible because of kalrie, but it looks ok :unsure:

She just transform into the character of this collection. And those lights :heart:
Very well done.

I dont like it maybe because its Karlie?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->