Dior S/S 2010 : Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel

Aye, I like the ad, but I find myself stopping short of making the comparison to Bacall, because I'd feel bad typing it, like my fingers were committing blasphemy.

my sentiments exactly!

I wouldn't mind seeing someone more mature and femme fatale looking in this, other than that I like it, especially the lightning.

Do we know who shot this campaign - Craig McDean has been mentioned, but I am not sure if the references were to this campaign or a previous one?

models.com says Meisel shot it

Last but not least, Dior goes for the nostalgia with a retro ad straight out of the 1940s: Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel looks every inch the starlet with her waved hair and red lips.

i suppose this is why Karlie was probably chosen over other models

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks so boring, i don´t like it - very shallow and unoriginal

The photography is beautiful and Karlie looks surprisingly good, but it still doesn't make the collection any better.

Meisel for dior.

enough said. :heart:

I do like how it looks, but it's reminding me a little of Missoni FW 08, also by Meisel.

Thanks for the scan honeycombchild! I was hoping for the lighting to be darker. The lighting really ruins it for me. And her face looks unreal! Literally unreal! She's photoshopped to death! :o

Holy sh*t! It's Meisel who shot this? Now that's just great! :heart:^_^ This is his first Dior shoot right?

MEISEL? Now I'm suprised :rofl: He's really taking over Paris.

Very good campaing the best of Meisel this seasson the unique crtitic are the photoshop

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"