Dior's new star bag, the Rebelle - F/W 06

and I have no doubt there gonna be a more branded version, with logo everywhre...

when I first saw the Gaucho on the catwalk in this awesome washed leather I thought WOWW, they are doing better... this is very wearable..:clap:

unfortunately the versions in store are really too mainstream...

um...i think its a nice bag, but i wouldn't pay what they are asking for it. i dont like the dog chain/clasp thing in the front and it does seem very "frontier lumberjack" or something to me. i prefer the gaucho, but i dont think this is horrible, just perhaps a tad underdesigned.....

ilovepositano said:
it's very busy for such a boring bag.

Agreed! It also lacks elegance and IMO a bag you're paying top dollar for should above all things be elegant. Its not just enough for it be functional.

Luxx said:
Agreed! It also lacks elegance and IMO a bag you're paying top dollar for should above all things be elegant. Its not just enough for it be functional.
don't say that to miuccia prada...

imo this is boring, practical and nothing out the ordinary, I like my things to more quirky then this. i can imagine laods of middle aged women carrying this bag imo. i just dont know its just the opicite of my style. Not saying its not nice just not my style at all.

i can't wait for pictures of the rest of the collection

Amyiish said:
It's nothing special. I find that most Dior bags are borderline ugly.

I love classic Dior. I either dislike or hate almost everything they've made in recent memory.

And they discontiued my all time favourite perfume! Diorissimo!!! :(

And that cemented my disenchantment with Dior! lol... *pouts*

Anyhow... Looking at this bag again, it hasn't grown on me at all. This is really uninspired. BOOOORRING.

i know, im surprised. usually its dior that has the avant garde bags each season....wonder if they're trying to tone the line down a bit....

I actually find the black leather/suede version pleasing...but I'm having problems with the price point.

yes, i was completely crushed too :(

then i went out and bought 3 bottles so i would never run out!

my mother used to wear it all the time when i was a child, so not only do i adore it because it's beautiful, but it's a real nostalgic, comfort smell to me...

omg- me too. my mom used to wear it when i was growing up. is there any place i can still buy it, or did this get discontinued like a year ago and i'm just finding out? THANKS SO MUCH!

^ on topic, people... :judge:

:lol:

no new rebelle news as of yet-- it probably won't be until aug-sep. until it's on eluxury or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
ilovepositano said:
omg- me too. my mom used to wear it when i was growing up. is there any place i can still buy it, or did this get discontinued like a year ago and i'm just finding out? THANKS SO MUCH!

I found out by accident in Duty Free last year. My bottle was almost empty, so I wanted to buy some and couldn't find it and the lady at the counter said they discontinued it :(

I guess you could call around and ask. That's what I did and I found it in an obscure little pharmacy while I was in Australia.

GOOD LUCK!

I'm really loyal and a bit of a stick in the mud when it comes to perfume... i have my 3 or 4 all time favourites and I don't like to try other things!

If they ever discontinue Anais Anais, I'm getting on a plane to Paris to kick someone!!! :yuk: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanel49
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->