What's on your list for A/W '06 .

wow! i just realized i started this thread...but both the name has been changed as well as the season. i hope this doesn't confuse people...i started it last year and the first bunch of bags are all has-beens and such...dear me!

janyoung99 said:
There's a larger version in purple - maybe it will come in yellow too.

Decided to take the plunge on the Derek Lam Violet in green - it's gone on LVR :cry: - wonder where else I may be able to get it. Am thinking about the Ildegard in green but I guess I better hurry and move on it if I'm going to. Looks like maybe LVR just got one in each color - ?? They don't have the Violet in black anymore either.

Oh no Jan, that must have been me!!! Look I had already contacted LVR yesterday to ask them if I could swap my order to the Ildegarde cos I feel it's more my style personally. Assuming there is still some left, I will call them and ask them to do just that and to hold the Violet for you. Let me know!

Just stopped by LV to look at the new Fall bags... I definitely want the new "Stephen" bag but not sure if I want it in grey or white.

jun3machina said:
wow! i just realized i started this thread...but both the name has been changed as well as the season. i hope this doesn't confuse people...i started it last year and the first bunch of bags are all has-beens and such...dear me!

I started this A/W 06 thread and somewhere along the way it got merged with yours from last year. The mods should probably un-merge it - because it would be really confusing for someone new to the thread starting at the beginning. HELLO MODS! ANYONE OUT THERE?

morriseel said:
Oh no Jan, that must have been me!!! Look I had already contacted LVR yesterday to ask them if I could swap my order to the Ildegarde cos I feel it's more my style personally. Assuming there is still some left, I will call them and ask them to do just that and to hold the Violet for you. Let me know!

Morri, I pm'd you but I couldn't send it because your box is full (that happens to me all of the time - wish they'd give us more pm space). Anyway - YES, PLEASE!! and thank you SO much. I will stalk tfs and LVR all day and be ready to jump on it. Karma to you!:flower: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->