Discontinued Products That We Adore!

I may never forgive Chanel for discontinuing the Inattendu nail polish colour :furious:

^ Yes, I hate that all the best Chanel shades are limited editon. :cry:

I will third that! It makes me so sad that those shades are impossible to find now without spending a lot. :cry:

I miss Maybelline Line Stiletto, it was one of my favorite drugstore liquid liners.

Maybelline Pure Mineral Cover concealer. It makes me so angry that they discontinued it because it's my all-time favourite, it looks so natural on face, covers every flaw, and the 02 shade is just perfect for me... I bought 10 on eBay, I cant' do anything but hope that I'll find a new favourite before I'll use all of them. :(

Nars Sabrina Lip Balm is a beauty product I miss a lot. It had such a gorgeous taste/scent of watermelon and a pretty pink sublte color. I don't understand why they discontinued it.

My favorite mascara ever was yves saint laurent everlong. It was perfect for me. Know i only has seen it in waterproof and it's not the same :(

Lumene had some kind of liquid blush like 13 years ago, I loved it, but I guess it is no longer available. I didn`t even remember this product until I saw some other brand had one. It was so natural and great, but I haven`t seen anything like it anymore in stores in my country. Perfect for nude make up.

Dye for eyelashes. They still sell it, but now it's meant to be used for eyebrows only. Or am I getting this wrong?

I live in Europe.

How I wish some company would come out with a good lash- and brow tint, without hydrogen peroxide, PPD and the other harmful stuff...

Illamasqua's medium lip pencil in Interrogate- the perfect nude color! :cry:

Dior Iod, I used to buy these products when I was at High School, most of them were awful but the watery powder and the exfoliating discs were absolutely great :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->