Dita Von Teese Dumps Marilyn Manson

NickiLee

Reaction score
January 5, 2007 -- SHOCK-rocker Marilyn Manson is about to get one of the biggest shocks of his bizarre life - his stunning stripper-wife, Dita Von Teese, is dumping him after only a year of marriage.

Page Six has learned that the pasty-faced Manson, whose real name is Brian Warner, will be served with divorce papers today at a Los Angeles recording studio where he's working on his next album, with Von Teese citing "irreconcilable differences" in giving him the boot.

Sources say the raven-haired bombshell filed for the split right before Christmas, but Manson has been unaware of it because she couldn't get in touch with him.

"He's not been responsive," a friend said. "She loved him so much, but he has too many demons. He can't even communicate with her at this point. She tried to tell him she was divorcing him, but she can't even get him on the phone. She moved out of the house and he hasn't even noticed."

Friends say Manson had been boozing heavily last year, much to Von Teese's dismay, but she'd desperately tried to hold on. "She really tried to make this work," the friend said.

A rep for the Michigan-born beauty, who is the spokesmodel for MAC makeup's Viva Glam lipstick and lip gloss line, declined to comment. But John Demsey, group president of Estée Lauder, told us: "We're really sad to hear this. Dita has been the most extraordinary MAC spokeswoman. She's the ultimate professional - a glamour girl like there used to be in the '30s and '40s."

Von Teese's pals say they are squarely on her side. "Well, at least now she won't have to share her makeup," one quipped.

It's not known yet whether Von Teese plans to ask for custody of the couple's two cats, Lily and Aleister, and dachshunds, Greta and Eva.

Manson and Von Teese, an accomplished burlesque performer and Playboy model, tied the knot in December 2005 after a seven-year courtship. The goth-style ceremony was held in an ancient castle in Tipperary, Ireland, with cult film director Alejandro Jodorowsky officiating.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01052007/gossip/pagesix/pagesix.htm

Yeah I know. These two seemed made for each other.

No!I love them both.They are such amazing couple.

:shock: :o :cry:

OH NO! It can`t be true...I DON`T WANT TO BELIEVE IT! They were together for more than 5 years and there never was a (public noticed) problem!

Sometimes I feared she just used him to promote herself...well, that worked, she is "the bigger Star" and doesn`t need him anymore...:doh:

On the other hand this story of him closing up doesn`t sound absurd to me either. I read his biography "Long hard road out of hell" and he actually describes a phase like that with a former girlfriend!

If he doesn`t communicate with her (for whatever reason) she must go, NOW! There is no point trying to get a "closed up" man to talk. My best friend tried that for 10 years (!) with her boyfriend - there is no chance :(

:shock:

She hasn't posted a journal entry on her website since before Christmas....so I wonder? :(

Something tells me she used him.. and it worked but without Manson she will go back to being a nobody again.

Famous for 15 minutes.

i thought they were such a good looking couple, so stylish beautiful and charming

Hmm, Jenna Jameson is single again maybe he can date her again.

just_me said:
Something tells me she used him.. and it worked but without Manson she will go back to being a nobody again.

Famous for 15 minutes.

But didn't they date for nearly 7 years before getting married?:huh:

Finally!
i always wondered what she was doing with him. she is so much better and can get something a bit more attractive... and responsive!

just_me said:

Famous for 15 minutes.
Dita was famous for years before she even started dating Manson so I doubt she used him.
She came out on the scene around 1992.

Wow! I always wondered what a gorgeous girl like her was doing with a pitiful looking guy like him. Like you all, I thought she probably loved the publicity and that, at the very least, that was part of the attraction. I doubt it was calculated to be with him for the celebrity, but somewhere in the back of your mind certain things ($, fame, good family) can influence how you feel about a person.

*please be a rumour, please be a rumour*

:cry:

Well, I guess whatever makes them happy....but how very very sad. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->