Marilyn Manson to launch Cosmetics Line!

^perhaps,he's just playing the game of irony....as he does sometimes :innocent:

There's already Pro quality foundation in White (MAC Studio Fix Pro Pastels in Shivering White) and unusual colors for lips (again MAC, Pro Lipmix and Gloss).

However, I hope the line will come out in Europe too, at least I'd love to swipe some colors. Finally find a black lippie with good quality.

Any suggestions for those "major cosmetic companies"? The only ones I can think of are MAC and Anna Sui, everything else would be really "unusual" (think of Chanel or Guerlain with MM, now that would be creative :D )

I am going wayyyy off topic, but just want to say I have lots of respect for Manson.

this sounds great wonder if he'll do nail polish i havent found a decent cheap black one yet that doesnt need atleast 2 coats and goes on really thick!

Me too Kim. I'm not even much of a fan of his music,really(except that Goldfrapp remix of his "This is the new sh**").....I just admire that he's one of the very,very few famed entertainers out there whose intelligent,actually got his own original vision and thoroughly enjoys pissing off conservatives... :lol:

Actually,I think this truly is a dose of irony. As if he's trying to inject the banal,grotesque world of celeb-fashion lines with something a bit more idiosyncratic.

^ very true scott, i've had LOTS of respect for him ever since I saw his interview in the Bowling for Columbine documentary! This guy's got a brain in his head that's for sure.
icon14.gif
I like when Moore asked him what he would say if he met the kids.... ..and he said something like he wouldn't talk, but he'd listen to them, since that's what nobody did....

Kimkhuu said:
^ very true scott, i've had LOTS of respect for him ever since I saw his interview in the Bowling for Columbine documentary! This guy's got a brain in his head that's for sure.
icon14.gif
I like when Moore asked him what he would say if he met the kids.... ..and he said something like he wouldn't talk, but he'd listen to them, since that's what nobody did....

:clap: :clap:

I love Mr. Manson.

Once there's a make-up line and a bunch of stores aimed towards 'Goth', 'origionality' ceases to exist. Isn't 'Goth' supposed to be origional? :innocent:

VainJane said:
Once there's a make-up line and a bunch of stores aimed towards 'Goth', 'origionality' ceases to exist. Isn't 'Goth' supposed to be origional? :innocent:

lol, that "originalty" died long ago. there are already shops like hot topic. however, it depends on your view. you can always say "the real goth will never be mainstream" - considering mainstream untrue goth :P at least it will make more people look good (IMO, i like black khol on everyone:ninja: )

Scott said:
^perhaps,he's just playing the game of irony....as he does sometimes :innocent:
It's easy to hide behind the excuse of irony when really what you put out in the first place is just lame. I'de like to see a celebrity who launches some other fashion item besides perfume. It's dissappointing because you know all they did is brand some random item.

Make up? By him? That should be interesting. I think I would like a few things, haha..

I think he could have a semi niche market... i know loads of guys who wear lots of eyeliner etc. but then send there girlfriends or mums or who ever into boots or wereever to buy it for them lol ... if marilyn focused on the lads he could be onto a winner.

so this thrread is like 2 yrs old! has his makeup line come out yet?

I think MAC covers goth pretty well IMO... but a perfume by Manson? what would that smell like?

I'd like to see what he would come up with cosmetic wise, considering a lot of goths and other subculture gals already have their trusted lines - MAC, Urban Decay and Manic Panic. I'd love to check out his perfume, however. Yums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->