Dita Von Teese Dumps Marilyn Manson

How classy of Dita :rolleyes:

I don't have a problem with her dating as many guys as she wants and I understand that she's probably still bitter about her failed marriage [even though I don't entirely buy that], but her namedropping MM and shooting him down like that every time he is in the spotlight for whatever reason is childish and distasteful. I'd expect she doesn't need him anymore to stay in the spotlight.
Anyway, Manson is back with Evan now.

Dita has a new boyfriend B)

Louis Marie de Castelbajac: Dita Von Teese’s New Boyfriend!

louis-marie-de-castelbajac-dita-von-teese-boyfriend.jpg

Dita Von Teese and her new French aristocrat boyfriend, Count Louis Marie de Castelbajac, arrive in Paris together on Tuesday (June 2).
The 36-year-old Burlesque beauty spent a lot of time with 25-year-old Louis, who is the son of fashion designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac. The happy couple dined at Tchiou restaurant and then visited the Eiffel Tower before snacking on ice cream at Carette.
They were first spotted together at the Coachella Music Festival.
Dita is already back in LA. She tweeted, “Blonde roots are showing.Big day at the drugstore to pick up a box of blue/black! Hope the Hollywood goths didn’t beat me to it. Hate salons! …Finally worked up the courage to watch my E! true Hollywood story, wow, that was a really weird experience….”

source:justjared.com

Huge improvement! he looks very handsome!
Im happy for her!

regardless of how she did it, i say congratulations dita, you can do sooo much better than some unattractive weirdo like him

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->