Dita Von Teese

53205143.jpg

John Galliano For Dior 2005-06 Autumn/Winter

6y143t.jpg

She has an amazing style and she never does wrong. I love to post pictures of her. Although no one comments on this thread, I really don't care. Am I the only fan?? Allright, no problem :-)))

IsaMaus said:
Am I the only fan?? Allright, no problem :-)))

Dont you worry ^_^ I've been loving Dita for years and I'm sure there are several people on this forum that share your passion for her. I really appreciate the pictures you posted (though I'm not able to see them all :blush: ). Thank you! :flower:

Some more pictures of her and her fiancee :flower:

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Dita M.jpg
    Dita M.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 62
  • Dita Marylin.jpg
    Dita Marylin.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 34
I was never a fan of dita until quite recently. I quite like her attitude towards life and clothes. She seems quite grounded and down to earth which I appreciate and I do enjoy seeing someone really live out the forties silhouette.

I'm a new fan of hers too... She's just so special and amazingly beautiful... Please post more pics!

(I'm sorry for my terrible English)

PinUpGirl said:
Dont you worry ^_^ I've been loving Dita for years and I'm sure there are several people on this forum that share your passion for her. I really appreciate the pictures you posted (though I'm not able to see them all :blush: ). Thank you! :flower:

Dita has a very special place in my heart! :heart: I'm not posting photos because as a member of her online club, it asks for a password for anyone to even view them. I apologize that I'm not able to share. :(

I will try to find some rare beautiful pictures of her.

at the moment I dont have time, but I will try to do in the next 2 weeks. The dita thread needs to grow!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words!!

Does anyone have the Italian Vogue 2005 A Procative Elegance photos by Steven Klein featuring Dita?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->