Dita Von Teese Dumps Marilyn Manson

Marilyn Mason Having Mid-Life Crisis

marilyn13kd.jpg

Marilyn Manson’s friends have blasted his alleged romance with young actress
Evan Rachel Wood.

Those close to the shock rocker – whose wife Dita Von Teese filed for divorce after Christmas – say Manson, 38, is suffering from a mid-life crisis because he has chosen a lover exactly like his estranged wife, just younger.

One friend told People magazine: “It's like he's having a mid-life crisis, he's with a younger version of Dita."

Manson’s friends say they noticed the striking similarity between the two women when Wood, 19, turned up for Manson’s birthday party earlier this month looking just like Dita.

The source added: “She had her hair and make-up done like Dita." Manson is also said to have received a rather unconventional birthday present from his new flame, a live scorpion in a cage.

Dita filed for divorce from Manson on December 29, citing “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split.

It has been alleged the burlesque dancer – who had been dating Manson for seven years before they tied the knot in 2006 – grew tired of his frequent partying, budding friendship with Lindsay Lohan and his lack of interest in having a baby.

hollywoodrag.com

I sincerely hope this is true.

Dita deserves someone much more....capable.

He's 38, she's 19. He's dark and twisty, she's blonde and perky. Can anyone understand the Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood hookup? Now the real question ... who's lipstick rubs off on whom?

MarilynMansonandERWood.jpg

why do people (the media) continue to refer to wood as "younger version" of dita?

they're nothing alike!

thesiren said:
why do people (the media) continue to refer to wood as "younger version" of dita?

they're nothing alike!
she's been styling herself like dita in the past few months, much different than above pic, it's odd.

orange01t said:
she's been styling herself like dita in the past few months, much different than above pic, it's odd.
Excuse me for what I'm about to say but..

Evan's a dumb b*tch, she needs to, first of all, go to get some proper acting education and second of all, get her own life and some originality.

I've been trying really hard to have something to say about Marilyn and Dita breaking up that might enlighten or humor, disgust, embarrass, or start an argument, but I do rather think they'll both do better without each other, and I hope they can find a way to still be friends. Not for our sakes, but for the dogs, and the cats, and the rabbits, and their eternal, deeply artistic attention wh*ring souls.

I've just read Manson's new album is to be titled "Eat Me, Drink Me"---oh down that rabbit hole you'll go!--I bet my pointy eyeteeth there'll be a Manson "Slow Train Coming" moment or eventual suicide--God, if Bob Dylan, Lewis Carroll--and even Alice Cooper!--can suss these Matters of the Spirit out, I guess I'll still say a little prayer for Marilyn Manson, too. Ex nihilo nihil fit, so there's nothing to be scared of, sweetie. Entertain us.

And as for Dita--she needs to learn to stand by her man!:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
NYROCK:
According to some, especially on the Net, you are sick, evil, twisted, a danger to society

I think that's giving Manson wayyy too much credit :rolleyes: Dark, evil, yawn.

It's so strange how these couples who are together for so long (seven years is a lifetime in Hollywood) get divorced, like, a second after they get married. How is it that irreconcilable differences appear in a few months when they've been dating for seven years?

Dustcakeboy said:
Excuse me for what I'm about to say but..

Evan's a dumb b*tch, she needs to, first of all, go to get some proper acting education and second of all, get her own life and some originality.

Okay, first of all. It's her life, she can do whatever she wants with it. Secondly, Evan Rachel Wood does NOT need some proper acting education. It's not like she's Lindsay Lohan who is both mediocre in talent and likes to cause media attention. She is an incredibly talented actress and her personal life should not intefere with a person's perspective of that. Seriously, whether you like her or not, there is no need to call her a 'dumb b*tch' It's both condescending and rude.

Well,say what you will BUT Evan seems alot more interesting than Dita-despite her age.And even if Evan and Marilyn are together,I doubt it's anything too serious.You don't just move on that quickly and expect it to last.

And even if Evan and Marilyn are together,I doubt it's anything too serious.You don't just move on that quickly and expect it to last.[/quote]

Ummm, I would agree with that last phrase...

i really want to see evan in her "dita" look.. after all the stories i read, i really want to see a picture of her if she's really a clone of dita.!

I would love to see Evan in her Dita "look". In the meantime all I could find are the latest photos of her taken at the 2007 Sundance Festival:

12374669suzanneparadis126200790244A.jpg
12375128suzanneparadis126200790330A.jpg

These photos from Dita are from the Jean-Paul Gaultier 2007 spring/summer collection:

JPGaultier2007.jpg
JeanPaulGaultierspring2007.jpg

12372816suzanneparadis126200790623A.jpg

Photo credit: WireImage

Fresh news to an old thread...

Marilyn Manson's Dita apology

Dita Von Teese claims her ex-husband Marilyn Manson regularly contacts her to apologize for the breakdown of their short-lived marriage.

(BANG) - Marilyn Manson has told ex-wife Dita Von Teese he made "a big mistake".
The burlesque performer claims her former spouse regularly contacts her to apologize for the breakdown of their year-long marriage.
Dita, who cited irreconcilable differences when she filed for divorce in 2006, said: "He has been in touch a little. The apologies come, and he was like, 'I made a big mistake.' "
The brunette beauty has previously spoken out about her decision to split from the goth rocker, claiming she couldn't support his "partying or relationship with another girl". It is believed Manson was having an affair with now-girlfriend, actress Evan Rachel Wood.
Dita is unimpressed by Manson's attempts to repair the rift between them and is keen to move on with her life.
She added to Inked magazine: "I'm like, 'Yeah, yeah, I know. Go ahead and say what you need to say to feel better and to sleep at night.' "
Dita is in no rush to settle down again and is currently dating men from several different countries.
The 36-year-old star bragged: "Right now I've got three guys. They're all in different parts of the world. That's my biggest sin - juggling men."

(C) BANG Media International

I think 'partying' is subtle code there!

It always shocks me in the documentary Bowling for Columbine, how Manson comes off- as quiet, subdued and well-spoken. Basically the opposite to his public image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->